5. Exploration

Quick A/N: idk if exploration is a word but, I DON'T BLOODY CARE! YOU NOT MY DAD!!!

Mark POV
Waking up in the morning was amazi- wait, I do not feel amazing, hehe, I feel horrible because this green haired cats tail has managed to tangle itself between my legs and my own tail! Humph, i guess my body is to hot, he just has to touch me (not in that way you fuckers 😂), 'no one can keep their hands off of me' I smirk at my thought and decided to wake the little boy up, how? You  may ask, well like this:
1. Untangle his tail from my body parts;
2. Sit up;
3. Deep breath
And 4. Make one big ol' bark.
My suspicion was corrected, Jack did wake up, but he woke up and clung onto me for his life. I looked down at him and grinned playfully and he just shoved me off the bed, he started to jump off the bed and onto me as I busted started laughing and play fighting with him. 'This kitten does not know what he's playing at,' I jumped up onto all fours, (they are both in their animal forms btw) as I saw him approaching the exit of the room, and jumped in front of him blocking his way out. "Oh, come in Mark! Let me past I really need to pee!" He spoke but I knew he was lying, I've seen an ally cat needing to take a piss before and when j started playing around with her she started to hiss and screech till I got out the way, I saw this cat beside a night club in an alley way she seemed to come from inside the colourful building, "Jack, don't play dumb with me! I know that you do not need to pee, you would have literally attacked me by now." As I said this he looked down thinking of a comeback, he soon gave up and just sat there, he sat there looking up to me with his beautiful light blue eyes, he slightly purred, I couldn't help it he was too adorable right now!
I slowly turned human and picked him up, he was so small and fragile, I never knew I would feel this way to a cat, but here I am holding him close to my chest as he continuously stared at me and made his purring sound. He snuggles closer to my chest and before I knew it I was rocking him back to sleep in my arms. As I set him down after a few minutes of rocking back and forth I kissed his petit, little head, as I done this I smiled warmly at him and walked out of the room. Walking out I saw Felix and Ken, smirking smugly at me as I exited, by their faces I knew that they were watching us through the doorframe/cave hole. "Soooo Mark..." Felix started and oh boy did I know how this is gonna end, "yea... Felix, what do you want, if it's money I ain't got none and I don't need any." I replied trying to dodge the situation that I was magically sucked into. "Oh Mark, Mark, Mark you know what I'm gonna ask, don't you?" He said very creepily and may I include uncomfortably, "ugh! Fine, Ken I know you saw us too, so the answer for both of you is... I don't know."
The look they both had on their faces was hilarious! "What, why? How? Huh? How do you not know if you like jack or not!?!? You just put him back to bed and kissed his head!" Ken bellowed, probably scaring away campers who may be near by, or very far away. "Oi, it's not my fault that I don't know! He's a cat I'm a wolf, I was just so caught up in the moment! I mean he starred at me with big eyes, eyes I could get lost in, then he started purring like if he truly was a five month old kitten being wrapped up in warmth-" "hence why me and Felix  think you should date!" I stopped, I stopped breathing, heck! I think I stopped living!
'Me and jack, dating? How would that work out? I'm a wolf! I could hurt him! I could kill him for all we know," I grimaced at the thought of me killing Jack. But I guess the two were right me and jack would look cute dating I guess and with mating season coming around the corner next week I really do need to find a new mate...

Comment if you think Mark and Jack would create the cutest couple! And comment if you think that i should make Felix and Ken love each other❤️😁😁