8. Mating season?

Jack POV
His pink perfect lips but then...
He started to wake up, I jumped back and managed to land on the ground with a thud. Because of the sharp pain going through my arse from the hard surface, I cried out in pain, as soon as I done this Mark quickly got up and looked around; stopping at me on the floor at the verge of tears because of the impact and pain I had just felt. "Oh my god, Jack! Are you alright?! What happened?!" He quickly got out of bed wincing because his legs had not healed from 5 hours ago, the black wolf was out for such a long time, despite the pain that Mark felt in both of his legs he got up and picked me up off of the floor, walking back to the bed and laying me down on his chest. Although I was badly hurt on my rear end I managed to smile and blush slightly, calming down a bit. After I was fully calm Mark asked again, "what happened?" I couldn't tell a lie to him so I admitted my feelings. One of the hardest things for me to do, "w-well Mark, you see, umm... I like you a lot, even maybe love and I was so foolish that I was going to kiss you till you started to wake up, then during your progress of waking up I jumped back, fell onto the floor and *sigh* hit my arse on the floor like a dumb." I felt more tears building up, scared that he would yell at me for being gay or bisexual or just for loving him, "aww that's adorable Jack! Trying to kiss me then falling off the bed! I love you too and you are not a dumb" Mark said, he kissed my cheek afterwards and I hugged him, he hugged back then reluctantly let go.
Mark POV
'I have to ask him now, there is no backing out this time, hopefully he accepts' I thought in my head then I asked Jack, my lover this one question, "hey umm... Jack? Can I ask you something?" Jack replied with a yes and so I asked a very important question, "well mating season is coming up and I don't have a mate sooooo... Gosh how do I say this?" I nervously chuckle  before moving on, "will you be my mate this year and for many years to come?"

A/N sorry that this is short but I am very tired, I didn't get much sleep last night and for me it's like 10:30 pm (this is English time btw) so yeah, hope you all understand.

~Waddles out👋🏻💗~