4. 1st night

Marks POV
After deciding where everyone was sleeping and who with we started to get ready, Jack and I were at one side of the cave, the cave managed to luckily have parts that looked like rooms in, whereas Felix and Ken were at the other side. Jack was getting ready and so was I, all we both had to do was to take our shirts off and change form. I took off my shirt and turned round, you wanna know what and who I saw? Well I saw Jack, he still had his shirt on, but he was staring at me, a red shade starting to creep up on his face as he stared at me shirtless in the room. "Take a picture, it'll last longer," I laughed slightly then smirked as he looked away quickly with an embarrassed giggle, 'cute laugh' after that thought I mentally sapped my face, I'm not gay! I don't have feelings for a kitten! As I returned to reality I saw that the green haired man had his shirt off, my time to stare. He wasn't built up like me but his body was still right sexy, 'ugh, I can't think of a-a pussy (aahhh!!! Pussy? Pussy cat? Get it?!?!😂) like that!"
I coughed and blushed, "alright, ummm... turn into your cat form and I'll turn into my wolf and don't worry, I won't bite," after that he looked scared as I just done a playful smirk which he returned with a friendly smile. We both turned and got into the leafy bed, to be honest he did look quite adorable as his kitten form, his brown fur was standing up a bit so I scooted closer to him and snuggled my nose into his back, he seemed to relax after that and then BOOM! He fell asleep and the BOOM! I fell asleep after.