Kidnapping

A/n: I'm so sorry that I'm writing this so slow. I just started school again and thought it would be a good idea to go into AP classes and manage a job and still go to the gym. Long story short I'm mentally done most of the time and extremely stressed out. I think this might be the last chapter but it's going to be really really really long.

I need your help...... Which fanfic should I write next

Any of the 2p's  or 1p's

Plz help I have ideas for all of them but can't choose..... Plz at least one person vote....
________________________________
*Allistor's Pov*

After our shower (y/n) was tired so she went back to bed but I'm still fully awake so I'm gonna make her some breakfast/lunch: it's practically diner meal. I grab some supplies to make (fav breakfast food). Sometimes when I move my arm the bite mark hurts, I'm not gonna lie though, it really turned me on. I can't believe I have an eternity with that girl, and I'm going to cherish every second with her. As I'm mixing the ingredients I hear a noise coming from the living room, kinda like footsteps. I grab the empty frying pan and walk towards the noise, as I turn the corner I see a figure walking towards me and I swing my frying pan to hit the figure in the face. The body slumps to the ground and moans in pain but then I saw who I ht, it's was my brother Wales.

Oh holy fuck there Wales are you okay, I thought ye were someone else."

"Owwww...." Was I heard him say as he Clutched his nose tightly, I saw the blood dripping out and the purple color forming on his nose.

"Aw lad I think I broke Ye nose." I said leaning down closer to him

"Yeah no shit, Jesus how hard did you swing that thing. I need to go to the ER I'll have Seamus drive me, be more careful next time you swing that thing around." Dylan said clutching his nose, I can see some blood running through his hand he got up and called Seamus while walking to the car. Damn I really fucked up. I walk back into the kitchen and finish making (favorite breakfast). I headed back upstairs to find (y/n) still asleep like usual.

"Aye lassy I got you food." I say walking toward my side of the bed

"Food?!" (Y/n) shoots up and looks at me with excitement, her hair a mess and and the cutest expression on her face. I can't help but laugh and hand her, her favorite breakfast.

"So today I was thinking we could just lay around and maybe watch some movies?" I ask laying down back into the bed

"You don't understand how great that sounds." (Y/n) replies snuggling into the covers more. I layer down next to her when I heard the door bell ring through out the house. I groan and get out of the bed and walk down to the door, maybe Seamus is back? I open the door to see a girl with shoulder length black hair and bright blue eyes.

 "Uh hi?" I say still having the door slightly closed

"Uh hiya! My names uhhh....Sara.... and my car broke down a little ways down and I was wondering if you could help me?" Sara said, she had a heavy southern accent. Another American?