Four

I hear voices causing me to kinda wake up, I feel Jon moving me off his arm pulling the bedding up my naked body.

"Why you naked daddy" I heard Maddy ask Jon as I snuggled into the pillow.

"Has anyone told you you ask to many questions" Jon chuckled standing up pulling up his sweatpants"come on let's get you breakfast" I hear Maddy and Jon leave the bedroom, I snuggled up to Jon's pillow and sleep over took me again.

I feel someone sit behind me on the bed and I open my eyes looking over my shoulder seeing Jon sitting with his back against the bed I roll over looking at him.

"Hey there" I smiled at him.

"Morning, Maddy is up, she's in the living room watching cartoons, I've done her breakfast" Jon said "Brought you coffee up" he added pointing to the bed side unit.

I smiled at him moving across the bed cuddling in him resting my head on his bare chest.

"I've missed you so much" I said as I run my fingers up and down his chest.

"I missed you to baby, you and Maddy was all I thought about all day everyday"

"So why did you get released so early? I don't really understand, you had like eleven months left to serve" I said sitting up looking at Jon as I pulled the bedding around my naked body.

"If I knew I'd tell you baby" Jon said handing me my coffee "but I honestly haven't got a clue, I just got up yesterday morning and was told to grab my crap as I was going home" Jon explained taking a mouthful of his coffee.

I sat looking at him with a smile on my face "what?" Jon said smiling.

"I just can't believe your in front of me right now" I said with a big smile before I start to get up out of bed looking at the time seeing it was nine thirty.

"So babe" Jon said from where he was sitting "you haven't mentioned your dad or your side of the family to me not once" I looked at him putting my coffee on the side.

I picked up Jon's t shirt of the floor putting it on covering myself up "whys that matter?" I questioned Jon.

"Well I find it strange as you and your dad your close" Jon replied.

"Well let's just say after you got arrested things got tense between us" I informed him "things are okay now but I'm just wondering how his going to take the news that your out" I added.

"So your dad hates me?" Jon said from where he was on the bed his back resting on the headboard.

"No baby he doesn't hate you" I said walking quickly around the bed "I think the word to use was disappointed"

"It's okay Peyton I understand" Jon said looking at me as I straddled his lap looking him in the eyes "I moved here to start over a fresh and I destroyed life's"

"How the hell did you destroy life's" I asked him in confusion.

"Peyton I met you, you was happy popular everyone in your town knew you as Peyton Reedus, now they know you as the girl who slept with her teacher, and I made it worse for you and your family by doing what I did, I fucked it up"

"Listen to me, I couldn't give a crap what people have to say, and that's including my dad, you are my husband and you and Maddy are the only people that I need" I said before leaning in kissing him "I will go and talk to my dad today, tell him your out"

Jon leans in kissing me and I pull away feeling him getting rather turned on from underneath me "I'm going go have a shower" I said standing up smirking at him.

"You can smirk all you want, you made me like this" Jon pointed to his hard length.

"Tonight" I winked walking into the bathroom "that's a promise if you stop by a store today" I said hinting to the fact we had no protection, though we had already done it unprotected I didn't want to increase the risk of getting pregnant by doing it again, though I already knew there was a chance I could be.

I left the bathroom after showering seeing Jon and Maddy on the bed playing with toys, Jon gets up walking past me kissing my cheek going into the bathroom turning on the shower.

"Daddy, his taking me to the park" Maddy said as I started getting dressed.

"Oh my gosh, you lucky Monkey" I smiled to her looking at her as she sat on the bed, I carried on getting dressed letting Maddy play with her toys.

"Can you come with us?" Maddy asked me after a few minutes

"Look Madison I'd love to spend time with you and daddy today but I can't, I have to go and see your grandad" I said sitting on the bed pulling on my shoes.

"Babe!" Jon called out from the bathroom

"What?" I called out wondering why he called me.

"Bring me some clothes in" Jon asked causing me to shake my head at him.

"Why do you need to see grandad for?" Maddy asked me as I started pulling out clothes for Jon.

"I just need a little chat with him" I said walking to the bathroom looking in seeing Jon wet, towel around his waist.

"Forgotten how to use your legs since you was in prison huh?" I joked handing him the clothes.?

"No it's just Maddy's in there, I completely forgot myself this morning, she saw me naked" he said dropping the towel starting to get dressed.,

"She's four years old Jon" I said like it wasn't a problem

"I just felt uncomfortable, everything feels fucking strange to me at the moment" he said pulling up his jeans.

"So you and Maddy going to the park?" I said

"Yeah, thought I'd take her out stop by a store on the way back" Jon said looking down then up to me smirking.

We all leave the house and I see a group of neighbors gathered talking on the driveway across the road to us, the talking all stopped when they saw Jon.

"What's up with them?" Jon asked looking at Mrs Bishop standing watching us along with three other of our neighbors

"Ignore them" I said stopping by my car unlocking it "there all having a mothers meeting" I joked looking around at Jon who was holding Maddy.

I stepped over kissing Maddy "you behave for your daddy, you stay in his sights at all times and when he says it's time to leave no crying" I said looking at her getting a slight head nod.

I leaned in kissing Jon giving the neighbors a show that they clearly wanted to see saying good bye to him getting in my car starting the engine.

"Oh Peyton!" Jon called out as he held tightly on to Maddy's hand, I opened the window looking at him "Normal or Ribbed" he smirked causing me to shake my head holding in laughter.

"Your such a dork" I said putting the car in reverse taking one last look at Jon before reversing off the driveway heading to my dads.