Nine

**jon pov**

I watched as Debi checked over Madison I shifted nervously on my feet as I watched her.

"I'm guessing she's picked up a virus infection, she should be okay in a few days" Debi said as she stroked Maddy's head who was lying on the couch staring up at me.

"Your guessing?" I said looking at her.

"Yeah Jonathan I'm not a doctor, I can't make a full diagnosis" she reminded me "I'm just going on her symptoms, there is a lot going around at the moment, Peyton come to me the other day feeling unwell"

"Really you never said" Norman said from where he was sitting, Debi looked at him then to me quickly realizing she said the wrong thing.

"Oh she's fine" Debi informed him looking up to me I gave her the look that answered what she clearly thought was wrong with Peyton.

"Debs" Norman said getting her to look at him "My daughter would never of come for medical advice if she wasn't concerned for her health, so tell me why she come to you?"

Debi looked at me as I stood there which caused Norman to look my way
"Jon what's wrong with Peyton?" Norman asked me.

"Nothing is wrong she's fine" I told him truthfully, Norman gave me the look as if I was lying, and I lifted my hands to my face huffing out as I run them down my face "okay she's gonna kill me when she gets home, but, Peyton and I are expecting another baby"

Norman's face dropped to the floor hearing them words.

"Oh my gosh" Debi said with excitement "I knew it"

"You are joking me right?" Norman said disappointedly "you cant look after the daughter and wife you have and you knock up my daughter again!"

"Norman that's unfair" Debi said jumping to my defence.

"No Debi, Normans right, i fucked up" I said admitting that I had for like the hundredth time "but I'm doing everything I can to make things right, I love my family" I added looking at Norman who sighed out.

"Where is Peyton anyway?" Norman said looking at the time, I pulled my phone out my pocket seeing she should of been back by now.

"Good question" I said as panic set in, where was my wife?