Three

We arrived home and Jon looks at me nervously as I opened the front door
"Why you nervous?" I asked him.

"Dunno just am it's been ages since I last seen Maddy, think she will remember me?" He asked me.

"We're about to find out?" I said pushing the door open walking in with Jon and his mom behind me.

Jon closes the door and I walk through the living room into the kitchen seeing Maddy and Jon's dad at the table doing drawing.

"Hi Monkey" I smiled walking over kissing her head, Jon's dad gets up leaving the kitchen to greet Jon who was clearly hiding in the living room.

"What you drawing?" I asked her looking at the picture which was more like a blob of colors.

"It's me daddy and you, there flowers" she said pointing to the small red circles "I'm going to send it to daddy"

"Well actually you don't need to send it to him, maybe you could give it to him in person" I smiled looking down at her "go look in the living room" I suggested.

I help Maddy down off the chair as she took her picture and I watch her walk to the living room stopping looking at Jon who was stood with his parents.

"Daddy!" Maddy shouted with excitement taking off across the living room, I walked out the kitchen seeing Maddy in Jon's arms hugging him tightly.

Jon's mom cooked dinner for everyone before she left and then it was bath time for Maddy, I sat on the edge of the bath watching Maddy when Jon appeared at the door taking the towel off the side.

"Coming on Monkey its late" he said wrapping the towel around her lifting out from the bath.

"Daddy does this mean I have to sleep in my bed now?" Maddy asked Jon causing him to laugh slightly looking at me.

"The space was there" I shrugged looking at Jon referring to the fact that Maddy had slept in his spot in the bed for a while now.

"I think we can come to some sort of arrangement" Jon said lifting Maddy up carrying her to our bedroom.

I got Maddy ready for bed and left Jon with Maddy as I went and done some stuff that needed doing before going upstairs seeing Jon reading a story to a sleeping Maddy.

Jon stopped looking at me leaning on the door frame "I'm surprised she took to me so well" he said quietly.

"Why wouldn't she of?" I questioned him "Your her daddy, she was always a daddy's girl" I reminded him.

I leave Jon going to get myself ready for bed when I left the bathroom I see Jon sitting on the edge of the bed.
"I put Maddy in her own bed" he said looking at me standing up removing his top.

I stared at him I couldn't remember the last time I'd seen him topless, Jon stepped closer to me and I quickly felt myself become nervous, I looked Jon in the eyes and I could tell he was just as nervous as me.

He leaned in kissing me gently pulling away from me looking at me "this feels fucking strange" he said in a nervous chuckle

"Your right there" I said looking down "we don't have to" I added.

"Fuck, Peyton I want to, I've pictured this moment every fucking day for the past three years, our wedding night was a no go because I fucked up"

Jon leans in kissing me again gently I kissed him back, the kiss wasn't how I expected it to be I thought it would be full of hunger as we hadn't been with each in years but it wasn't it was full of passion.

Jon walks backwards pulling me with him stopping as he reached the bed, he lifts my top over my head throwing it to the floor looking at my naked upper body.