Chapter 6 - First Kiss

Bri's POV

"I had a great time. Thanks for taking me," I said.

"I had a great time too. Thanks for coming with me."

We were now really close to each other. I had a huge smile on my face an I could feel my heart racing.

We had our fingers intertwined on both hands and our faces were now only inches apart.

"By the way you're absolutely gorgeous."

"Am I?"

"Yeah, babe," he said.

The way he said that sent shivers down my spine.

Before I could react, he closed the inches between our faces and we were kissing. I swear, sparks flew. Fireworks were going of like crazy. It was the best kiss I had ever experienced.

He pulled away a few seconds later.

"That was amazing," I blurted.

"You're a good kisser," he said back.

"You're not too bad yourself, Styles," I replied.

"You're so beautiful."

We kissed again and again, each time getting better than the first. Tonight was definitely one of the best nights of my life.

Harry's POV

I couldn't help myself, she was so beautiful. I had to kiss her.

I was surprised that I had held myself back and waited to kiss her now. I wanted to keep kissing her, but I knew I had to hold myself back.

I definitely felt sparks fly and I think the feeling was mutual. She was such a good kisser. Each time I kissed her, it felt better than the first. It felt right. I knew that I needed her to be my girlfriend. She was just so beautiful and so perfect.

After I drove her home and walked her to the door, I kissed her again.

"Good night. I'll see you tomorrow?" I said to Bri.

"Yeah, sounds good. Thank you, Harry," Bri said back.

"It's no problem, really. Bye Bri," I said kissing her one last time.

"Bye!" She said walking in the house.

I drove home in awe, still unable to believe that today had actually happened.

I couldn't wait for her to be my girlfriend and finally get to see her everyday and spoil her.