Chapter 8 - 1 Month of Dating

Harry's POV

I had looked in every store, on every website, in every magazine looking for something to get for Bri. Our 1 month anniversary was coming up really fast and I definitely needed to get her something.

After searching non-stop, I finally resorted to asking Ciara. I made sure to text her while she was out of the house so Bri couldn't see the messages.

Harry: I don't know what to get her

Ciara: get her a phone case or a candle

Harry: no, that's too birthday/Christmas-ish

Ciara: why don't you bring her to a photo shoot, get a picture with her, and get it framed

Harry: that's actually not a bad idea! Thank you so much!

Ciara: no problem!

I finally knew what to do and it would be perfect!

I was having a photo shoot in 2 days so I decided to ask her to join me.

Harry: I have a photo shoot in 2 days if you want to come with me?

Bri: yeah that would be fun! I've always wanted to go to one of those!

Harry: they're not THAT fun

Bri: you only think that because you've done so many of them. I would kill to do something like that

Harry: so why don't you get in some of the pictures?

Bri: fine..

Harry: okay let's see how you like it now ;)

Perfect.

Bri's POV

Harry had invited me to a photo shoot and of course I agreed. I've always wanted to go to one of them. He said that he wanted me to be in some of the pictures, which made no sense. What would they do with them after? Sell them to paparazzi? Put them online? Create rumors to try and ruin our relationship?

I was suddenly becoming more and more uneasy about this whole photo shoot thing and was thinking of backing out. Of course I didn't want to hurt Harry's feelings but I just don't want to ruin our relationship and break up after only dating for a month.

I had been picked up from my house in a limo and was on my way to the photo shoot. I was determined not to back out. I couldn't.

As the limo pulled up to the location, there was security waiting for me outside of the building to make sure paparazzi didn't do anything to me.

Of course, when I got out of the car, cameras started snapping photos and people we're asking me question after question all at once.

I made my way into the building as quickly as possible and got in without a scratch. Paparazzi was starting to get extremely annoying and we haven't even been dating for a month. I swear those people are crazy.

Once I got into the location, everything was relaxed. There were fountains and plants all over the place until you got to where the offices and rooms were. As soon as I walked into that part of the building, people were rushing around trying to get everything ready.

I was sent to hair and makeup as soon as they started the photo shoot, so I didn't even get to say hi to Harry. About 15 minutes later, my hair and makeup was finished and I moved to wardrobe.

In there, I had a white strapless dress with a pair of nude heels. There was also a sweater and a pair of leggings with a pair of Uggs just in case they wanted me to look more casual.