Meet the Bounty Hunter (Team Fortress 2 fanfic)

"Put your hands in the air you wanker."

Jewel did as the Sniper said, but quickly lt go of the rifle in her hand before her uncle could also tell her so. She flinched when she felt the end of the gun move higher to the top of hat. The cold metal like surface gave her goosebumps.

"Stand up."

The girl quickly got up to her feet. She didn't want to make any eye contact now. Fear was now in control, thinking that if she makes any other movements that she might be shot without hesitation. However, she felt so confused when she heard the Sniper say,

"How long did you actually believe you could pretend to be me you bloody little Spy?"

Jewel mumbled under her breath, "Wh-.....Spy, What?" Jewel slowly put her hands down to her waist and ignored her conscience and finally confronted her uncle. "Do you have any idea who I even a-" The Sniper interrupted her by pointing the gun now at her face. He yelled at her, "SHUT IT!"

Silence now filled the room again. Funny thing was every time Jewel tried to open her mouth to speak out of term, the Sniper would try to pull the gun's trigger. 3 minutes went by and everything for Jewel was going downhill to death instead of a family bonding moment. "Why did you come here anyways you wanker?" Sniper said in a low, dark tone. Jewel didn't know what to say. Was the room that dark for him NOT to NOTICE that Jewel wasn't this 'Spy' person? Before any other thoughts on how to speak to her uncle WITHOUT getting shot at, Jewel saw Sniper grabbing the trigger already. Before he could pull it,

"DON'T SHOOT! PLEASE!!" Jewel yelled out, closing her eyes and flinching.

Nothing came. No bang, no nothing. She opened her eyes and looked back at her uncle. He seemed very confused. That didn't matter to her there, what did was that he put the gun away and took a few steps closer to her. "Who are you?" He said. At that moment, more light shinned into the room, luckily with some of the light rays reflecting off of Jewel's hair, to reveal that natural blue shine to it. Sniper's eyes grew in shock, he was obviously in awe. "Jewel?"

The niece started to smile in joy after hearing him say her name. She raised her hand up a bit and simply did a 'hello' gesture when saying, "Hello Uncle." Jewel thought it was funny when she saw her uncle smile. Him not having his orange sunglasses didn't feel right to her. So Jewel chuckled, soon giving his glasses back that somehow ended up on the floor. After Sniper put them back onto his face, Jewel quickly went in for a hug.

She felt his warmth, she felt as if she was at home, safe and sound. Memories started to come back to her. This was making her feel the need to cry, not for sadness, but for joy. Sniper probably knew what she was feeling, so he hugged back. Everything felt better for Jewel now. She was with her uncle, that's all that matters now.