Chapter Two

I'll post two chapters a day.

I waited in the reception, and I saw a disappointed Phil walking towards the front door of the school. I got my book bag and swung it over my back, and walked up to Phil.
He hailed a taxi and he didn't say a single word to me, which made me very upset.

We got home, and I saw Dan sitting on the couch, arms crossed. He must've known the story as well.

He saw me enter and he walked towards me. "Loren Howell-Lester! How dare you swear in a class? You aren't allowed to swear at all!" Dan yelled.

"I-I'm sorry." A tear rolled down my cheek, Dan's face softened when he realises I'm crying. "Oh, Loren, don't cry. It's okay, I forgive you. But you still need a punishment." He kneels down at my height, I nod because it's only fair he punishes me. I go upstairs to my room and get changed.

Ten minutes later, I went back downstairs to the lounge and I found Dan pinning Phil against the wall, and kissing him passionately. Dan and Phil announced that they are married and Phan is real. I tried not to laugh, but I kind of stifled one.

They quickly turned around, and I ran as fast as I can. "We saw you, Loren!" Phil yells, laughing awkwardly. I came back and smiled sheepishly.

"And I saw you!" I exclaimed.
"Okay, okay. We have to tell you what your punishment is." Dan says seriously as he sits down on the couch, so does Phil. I pouted playfully.
"No laptop for two weeks!" Dan announces, I pout again and groan. I go up to my room and sleep.

***

I woke up the next morning, and groaned again. School. Again, the sound of pots and pans. Dan enters my room, just like every morning, and bangs the pots and pans. "COME ON, WAKEY WAKEY!" He yells. "I don't wanna go to school." I say in a muffled voice.

"Oh come on!" Dan groans, I laugh and eventually get out of bed. I get changed and everything and head downstairs.

"Loren?" Dan says, I turn my head and hum in response.
"Why do you wear different style of clothes every single day? Yesterday, you were wearing girly and pink. Today you're wearing all emo and black. I notice it all the time." Dan crosses his arms. Today I was Leon.

Shit.

"No I don't." I protest, trying not to cry.
"Um- yes you do. Do you want to explain anything to Phil and I?" Phil turns around.
I take in a deep breath.
"Fine!" I exclaim. "I'm gender fluid! I act and look like a girl one day, and the other I act and look like a boy. Today, I'm Leon! My name is Leon today!" I cross my arms.

Dan and Phil's eyes widen.

"Yeah. I have to go." I angrily say as I walk out the front door.

I finish my breakfast and arrive at school, I see Morgan passing by. I wave at her as she waves at me back. She's stunning.