Chapter Thirteen

I woke up, and actually smiled to go to school. The reason was; I was going to see Morgan today, I bolt up and get dressed quickly. I throw on a baby pink cable-knit sweater, paired with white high-waisted jeans. I put my hair into a high ponytail, and quickly brushed my teeth.

The last step was makeup, I quickly rimmed my eyes with eyeliner, and put a little mascara on. I am no gender today.

I went downstairs and hugged Phil

"Hey, dad." I smile, he returns the smile. "Hey, Loren. Want some breakfast?" He asks, holding a tray of food, I shake my head.
"No, thank you. I'm not hungry right now, I'll eat in school." I say, he nods and I head out the door.

I arrive at school, and go straight to my homeroom class. I find Morgan, and my face lights up, I go sit next to her.
"Hey, honey," Morgan kisses my cheek. "Hi," I reply.

"Morgan is gay!" A boy in my class, Eli, chants. And another boy laughs, Logan.
"Nice one, bro!" Logan laughs hysterically.
"Oh, fuck off! We all know you and Logan are going to make out one day! You disgusting homophobes." I yell as I get my notebook out.

"Excuse me, bitch?" Eli comes close to me.
"You heard me."
"I won't ever dare to kiss a boy. That's so gross!"
I look behind Eli, which is Logan, and he looks kind of hurt. I scoff.
"Then don't, if you don't want to. Just so you know, being straight is boring. And Morgan and I are not even lesbians, I'm bisexual and she's pansexual, dumbass." I laugh.

"So, your girlfriend likes pans?" Eli asks stupidly, making the whole "Seems dumb to me."
And then it happened, I punched him in the nose. I couldn't stand him anymore! Everyone gasped, including Morgan.
I grabbed Morgan's hand and my backpack and ran out of class.
I took my phone out and quickly dialled Phil's number.

Ring...ring...ri- "Hello?" Phil picks up.
"Oh, hey dad! Um-" I say quickly.
"Yes, Loren?"
"Can you please pick Morgan and I up? We wanna go home."
"Okay, um- why?"
"We'll explain later."
"Alright, I'm on my way."
"K, bye."

And with that, I hang up. Morgan and I made our way to the reception, and we sat on the sofas waiting.
Ten minutes later, I saw Phil walking in. We both ran to him and went inside the car.

~

We arrived home.
"Okay, so, tell me why you wanted to go home early?" Phil asks eagerly.
"Alright." I explained everything to Phil, and he had a mix of shock and disappointment.
"Okay, making fun of someone's sexuality is messed up. But there was no reason to punch the boy! But I understand you were standing up for your girlfriend, and your rights. So I'm fine with it." Phil smiles.