Chapter Eleven

The next morning, I groan, there is nothing to look forward today. I quickly pick an outfit for school. In our school, we can wear anything we want, there is no dress code, which I'm happy about.

I pick out a grey tank top, paired with black ripped jeans. I slipped on short black boots, then I quickly brushed my teeth. I put on minimal makeup and straight after I curl my hair. I go downstairs, I don't see Phil, usually, he makes breakfast. I sigh as I get a bowl and pour cereal and milk in it.

I quickly eat it and get my backpack. I begin walking to the door, but, I decide to write a message for Phil. I quickly get a post-it note and a pen, and I start writing.

Hey, Dad, I ate some cereal and I went to school. Bye. -Loren

That was a really blunt message, I stuck the note on the counter in the kitchen. I begin walking to school, mascara already running down my cheeks, I start walking, then jogging, then sprinting. I arrived at school, in the distance, I saw Morgan and she saw me.

I walked past her and didn't say a word. I ran to the bathroom and locked myself inside a cubicle, I started letting all my emotions out. I miss Dan. I couldn't stop crying, I have never been this sad in public. Soon, I got mad, I kicked the door, wanting to scream.

I unzipped my bag and got my pencil case. I shuffled through my pencil case and I got my sharpener. I got the blade and started cutting my wrists repeatedly, I hate life, I hate myself, why does everything bad happen to me and the people I care about? I wanted to scream.

I got my notebook and pen and started scribbling aggressively.

I hate myself.

I started cutting more and more, not giving a shit about anything. I got madder and madder after each cut, suddenly, I kick the door fully broken, and let out a giant scream. Why am I like this? Why do I ruin everything?

I get out of the bathroom and Morgan stares at me, terrified. I look at my arm, I'm losing a lot of blood. My eyes begin to blur, and I breathe quicker until I pass out. I hear yells and 'oh my god's, I also hear phone dialing, please don't call Phil. Please.

~

I open my eyes, I look around and I am in a hospital room. I see Phil in the distance with his hand on his face. "Phil!" I yell, he bolts up and looks at me, he runs to my room and sighs in relief. "Thank god you're okay!" He exclaims and I smile. He really does care about me!

"What happened?" I ask, Phil takes a deep breath and explains everything. "Oh," I manage to say after his rambling.
I see my phone next to my bedside table, I pick it up and I see so many messages from Morgan.

Morgan: Hey, I saw what happened today. Are you okay?
Morgan: As soon as you get this PLEASE reply back. I'm worried about you Lor
Morgan: Sorry for the annoying messages! I just really want to know if you're okay x

I sigh and decide to reply back. "Who are you texting?" Phil asks. "Oh, sorry, I'm being nosy." He says apologetically.
"No, no, it's fine," I shake my head. "It's Morgan." Phil replies with an 'ah' and nods.

Loren: Hey Morgan, yes, I'm fine. I was just really stressed about.. You know.. My dad and everything. I was going insane and I didn't know what I was thinking, I'm so so sorry Morgan :(

My phone buzzes almost immediately and I grin.

Morgan: Oh thank goodness. And it's okay :) Call me x

I raise my eyebrow and shrug, I tap the call button.
Ring...ring...ri- "Hello?" Morgan picks up.
"Hey," I say.
"Oh, hi!" Morgan chirps, I smile.
"How are you?"
"I'm good, and you?"
"Good."
There was a pause.
"So," I begin. "You wanted to call me?" I say in a questionable tone.
"Oh, y-yes." She stutters, panic arose me, was it something bad?

"Um- well-" Morgan struggles to speak.
"Um," I say awkwardly, waiting impatiently.
"I-I- have-" She pauses, I roll my eyes and sigh.
"Spit it out, Morgan!" I yell, "What do you have?" Phil shoots me a confused look.
"Okayihavefeelingsforyouandiloveyou." She says all at once. "What? Morgan slow down!" I exclaim, I hear her take a deep breath.

"I have feelings for you and I love you." She admits, my eyes widen. Phil raises his eyebrow and mouths 'what happened?'.
"Oh my gosh, Morgan!" I genuinely smile from ear to ear. "I-I love you too." I admit back. Phil's eyes widen, and a smile crept on his face.

~~~~~~

Good time to end the chapter? I think so.
Hope you enjoyed, see you later.

*bookwormperson_ has gone offline*