Chapter Five

"Please don't get mad!" I sob. Both Dan and Phil shoot me a disappointed look.
"Loren, why do you do this?" Phil asks softly, kneeling down to my height.
"I-I don't know, I just h-hate myself, I'm not good enough." I stutter, as I let another tea roll down my cheek. "Loren, don't ever let yourself down, you're amazi-" Dan begins, but I cut him off.

"No, I'm not! People have been hating on me because I'm Dan and Phil's daughter! Any fan of yours would kill to be your daughter! People had just found out I have a hickey, other people had been bullying me about my scars on my arm, causing me to cut even more, I am not proud of cutting, but I can't help it, please understand that! I get hate every single day on my social media's! All the hate is true! I'm ugly, I'm disgusting, I'm a bitch!" I shout, I snatch my arm away from Dan and run downstairs and get out of the house as soon as possible.

I ran away to see Morgan. She is the only help I can get right now, I finally find her house and rapidly ring the doorbell. Finally, Morgan unlocked the door and was shocked to see me crying.

"Loren! Why are you crying? Come inside, quickly!" She gestures me inside the house, I follow her to her room. Once I entered the room, I had explained everything to her.

Dan's POV

I went downstairs. "Loren, I'm sorry! Where are you?" I ask worriedly.
"Loren?" I repeat. "Loren! Please come out, were very sorry!" Phil exclaims, he looks like he's about to cry. We both exchange worried glances, we searched the entire house, no Loren to be found.

"Phil, this is serious, where the fuck is Loren?" I ask angrily as my face begins to heat up. "Babe, please calm dow-" Phil begins, I cut him off.

"No! I am not going to calm down. I want to find Loren!"
"Please, Dan. Nothing is going to help if you're angry!"
"You're right." I sigh. "I'm sorry."
"It's okay."

I peck Phil's lips, and we go outside and search for Loren.
We looked in the park, the mall (or shopping centre for British people) , the beach, we even came back home to see if she came back. No Loren.

"Where could she be?" I ask worriedly, about to cry. Phil gave me an apologetic look, until his face lit up.
"What about Morgan's house?!" He exclaims. "She is her best friend and- um-" he pauses. "Girlfriend." He mumbles.
"So why not Morgan's house?" He smiles. My face lit up, and I grinned from ear to ear.
"Phil Lester, you're a genius!" I scream.

Luckily, we know where Morgan lives. (That sounds creepy af) We sprint to her house, and rapidly knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" A young girl voice exclaims, probably Morgan.
"Dan? Phil? What are you doing here?" Morgan asked as soon as she opened the door.
"We're looking for Loren, is she here?" Phil asks, breathing heavily. Morgan nods, we both exchange relieved faces.

"Can we see her?" I ask.