Chapter Four *trigger warning*

"Sorry." I sigh.
"No laptop and phone for a month." Dan announces, I look up at him like he's crazy.
"What?! That's no fair!" I whine like a little five-year-old.

"Dan, that's a bit too much. How about no phone and laptop for three weeks?" Phil suggests, and Dan sighs. "Okay, fine." Dan agrees. "Now, go to your room, missy."

I groan and go up to my room. I look at the mirror and stare at my collarbone, I do not want to go to school looking like this. I change and quickly go downstairs, I see Phil sitting in the lounge, sipping his tea.

"Phil?" I say. He turns around and hums in response.
"I don't want to go to school with my hickey shown." I say quietly, Phil takes time to think.

"Hm, can't you, like- cover it up with makeup or something?" He asks, I shrug. "Maybe." I reply. "I'll go try." I go upstairs once again and gather my makeup.

"Okay, let's see..." I mumble to myself. I need to cover it with like concealer, powder, foundation and all that skin-matching shit.

I try blending all the products I have, I look at the mirror. It isn't bad, to be completely honest. I still have a tiny red mark, but people could think it's just a rash or something, no big deal.

I go downstairs to show Phil, but I see Dan is in the lounge as well. "Ta-da!" I yell, pointing at my collarbone. Dan and Phil turned around and looked at my collarbone, they seemed impressed. "Great job there, Loren." Phil claps.

I take a bow and laugh. I go back to my room and check Twitter and Instagram and all that fun stuff. I decide to make a musical.ly.

The caption is: "Haven't been on Musical.ly for a while haha xx"

I tapped 'post'. Fifteen minutes later, there were loads of comments, they were all nice comments, until something caught my eye.

MoonlightQueen19: What is that red thing on your collarbone? Is that a hickey? Wtf? Do Dan and Phil know about that? You slut!

I wanted to cry. I hated that word, 'slut'. I hated it so much! Ten seconds later, someone replied.

CarlyCutieBear: MoonlightQueen19: Omg yea it is red !!!!! Omfg is a hickie ????!!!!

Get your spelling right, honey.

A tear rolled down my face, I burst into tears. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed my blade.

*** TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!!! You can skip this part if you're sensitive to these stuff ***

"I hate myself." I muttered. I dragged the blade onto my arm. I winced in pain, but kept going.
"Loren?" I heard a voice enter my room.
Shit. It was Dan. My heart stopped and dropped the blade, making a loud thump.

*** Okay you can read now ***

"Loren?" Dan repeats. "Are you in the bathroom? Are you okay?" He knocks the bathroom door, I gulp. "Y-yeah. I'm fine. " My voice cracks at the end.
"Are you sure?" He asks, knowing that I am not fine. I find a cardigan in my laundry basket, I quickly put it on and unlock the bathroom door.

"Yes, I'm fine, Dan." I try being calm.
"Why are you wearing a cardigan?" Dan asks suspiciously, narrowing his eyes at me.
"Why do you ask so many questions?" I put my hands on my hips. He kneels down at my height and grabs both my arms gently.

I wince in pain. Dan shoots me a confused look, and instantly let go. "What's wrong?" He asks quietly, I shake my head. "Nothing." I reassure him, he obviously doesn't believe me. His eyes widen, knowing what's going on.

He grabs my hand once again, and slowly pulls up my cardigan sleeve, I stop him. "What are you doing?" I spat. He quickly pulls up my sleeve, and sees all the cuts on my arm.

"Loren..." He says in shock, still staring at my cuts, wanting to cry. There are old faded ones from a long time ago, and some of them are new.
He pulls up my other sleeve and there are more cuts. He drops my hand and sighs.

Surprise, surprise, Phil comes into the room.
"Dan, Loren, aren't you coming down for lu-" Phil pauses as soon as he sees my cuts. I begin to cry, I pull down my sleeves and sob.