part 4 - Lilly the janiel shipper!

Sorry if the name of the chapter is misspelled😅

Daniel's POV

I walked into Lilly's house carrying joey in my arms Lilly taking me to her bedroom to leave joey there for the night, we got to the room and as I put joey in the bad he woke up probably because of Lilly who was trying her best not to scream like a little girl because she thought me carrying joey was cute, but she failed completely.

Joey - what..? Where am i ?
Daniel - shhh... Go back to sleep it's ok...

Lilly - (whispering) let's go we need to talk.

We set in Lilly's living room on the coach me on one side and Lilly on the other

Lilly - why didn't you tell me you had a crush on joey?
Daniel - because I wasn't out
Lilly - so why didn't you told me when you came out?
Daniel - because I know it won't work between us
Lilly - why not?
Daniel - why would he want me?
Lilly - surprise surprise. He wants you!
Daniel - what?!?!
Lilly - shhh don't yell
Daniel - sorry..... So now you are gonna like.. Get us together?
Lilly - no, you do it
Daniel - I can't, I don't know how, I never asked a guy out before
Lilly - and that is why I'm here, I'm going to help you but I'm not doing anything else.
Daniel - thanks Lil
Lilly - no problem Dan

*** next day *** Joey's POV***

I woke up in a room that I know well but it wasn't my room, as I sit up I realize that I'm in Lilly's room but when did I got here I don't remember driving to her house, my mind gets distracted by the door opening.

Lilly - good morning!
Joey - good morning..
Lilly - how did you slept?
Joey - it was OK
Lilly - good, don't worry we don't have to go to hell mama called the school and said that we can't come and they said it was OK
Joey - Your mom is a life saver
Lilly - you should go tell her then
Joey - I will but one question
Lilly - yeah?
Joey - how did I got here?
Lilly - what was the last thing you remember?
Joey - I... I remember... I remember falling asleep on.. On Daniel...

I totally forgot about what happened with daniel... Maybe I should talk to him, maybe we can hang out again?

Lilly - boi don't you get what it means?
Joey - no?
Lilly - Daniel fucking took you to a place that I like to call " the hill of kisses " the boy fucking want you!
Joey - Lilly you are talking bullshit why would Daniel want ME?
Lilly - 1) he is gay 2) you ARE a boy if you forget 3) you are like the most beautiful and amazing person I know besides your little" boyfriend ".

Wow Lilly just made my day and it didn't even started this is how bad my life become and this is how good of a friend Lilly can be.

My nails are rainbow now no one can stop me!😂❤💛💚💙💜💝

💖📚💖