part 1 - epic news!

A long ass chapter! 😂
1981 words wtf!!!

Joey's pov

I woke up from the annoying noise from my phone , the one that tell me that I need to wake up because.... it is the first day of school, kill me now!

I sit up and turned off my alarm and started to get ready for school, but as I was going to my closet my sister walked in with a bag in her hand.

Joey - you know it's accepted to knock before you came in
Nicole - and you would be more accepted if you wouldn't dress up like a girl

As she said that i looked away and waited for her to get out

Nicole - so Katy said that she, Joey! Are you even listening to me?

I didn't answer

Nicole - fine, but you need to thank Katy for what she got for you ok?

Didn't answer, and while I did nothing Nicole opened the bag, as she opened it I saw a white sweatshirt with pink outlines on it, Joey like!

Nicole - she want you to wear THIS! OMG Joey please tell me that you are not gonna wear it?

Joey - why not, it's cute

It was really cute, it would go nice with my pink skirt and white high heels, and perhaps some pink makeup

Nicole - OMG you are such a girl!! People would kill you if you are going to wear this to school !
Joey - are you done?!
Nicole - No! Jake come see this shit!
Joey - GET OUT!

After that i pushed her out of my room and Locked the door so I could get dresset PEACEFULLY!

🕛🕐🕑🕒🕓🕔🕕🕖🕗🕘🕙🕚

I just finished getting ready, so let's go through my OOTD! today I'm wearing the cute sweatshirt Katy got me, I should thank her later! With that I'm wearing my light pink skirt, I have white high heels with cute pink bows on top, ok now makeup, I put on bark pink eyeshadow a LOT of mascara ( I'm surprised that the bottle isn't empty yet ) and I also have my pink liquid lipstick but it's not a normal pink lipstick it's was the liquid lipstick posia k from my new Kylie Jenner lip kit I really like it but not as much as I love my mascara And for everyone who is wondering, NO! I do not wear a wig I'M A BOY! But I don't do much with my hair I just make it go up and a little to the side at the end and I'm ready for school. NOT !

I run as quick as I can from my room to the front door outside, I do this every morning it's my way to avoid my parents and siblings homophobic comments like :
What a girl!
He is not my son
Why is he still here!?
So I made a run for it and thank God I didn't fall with my heels because it would have hurt

I started walking to the bus stop and I wait for the bus to came 2 minutes later it's hare and I go on it walking to one of the back sits and not surprisingly Lily is there waiting for me to sit next to har and 2 of her friends one of them is my friend as well but not as much as Lily

There is Tyler who is one of Lily's best friends he is short with glasses and his hair is a light shed of purple but it always change. He is my friend.

And there is Taylor she is your blonde, shiny smile Cheerleader but no, she doesn't rule the school, Lily does! But enough with Lily let me tell you why I don't like Taylor ( spill the tea bitch! )
I hate her because as you probably guessed I'm gay and I hate thet people need to say that, believe me, one day people would love who they love and people will accept it with no need for an explanation And people won't hate on it , I just don't get homophobia you hate a person because he love a person, so here is your math class for today children - homophobic people = a group of assholes. But back with hating Taylor...