part 34 - finally...

Bitch look at that pic!😍

Joey's pov

Daniel - met me at my house I'll tell you everything
Joey - ok

I hang up and started walking to his house.

I read the massages on my phone, I knew Daniel won't hurt me like that , he is a good guy I knew he won't do that .

But now I'm kinda scared, he said Taylor would hurt me if she will see us together, but if I'm with Mark all the time, Jack is also going to be with us because, well mark and Jack is Mark and Jack and you can't tell people who love each other to stay away from each other, probably this is why they want to help me and Daniel.

*** at Daniel house ***

Daniel's pov

I heard a knock on the door, I walked over to it and opened it and I saw him standing there, the boy I miss so much, the boy I love so much, I'm never going to leave him again, nothing else matters, this is my boy and no one will Teke him away from me.

Daniel - I missed you do much

I say hugging him as tight as I could

Joey - I missed you too...

He whispered, I can tell that that the last few days were really hard on him but I know he is strong and now we are together, I'll make sure he is happy again.

Daniel - how are you?
Joey - now I'm good

He said and smile at me sweetly

Joey - how are you?
Daniel - it's been one hell of he week Joe
Joey - I know, but now we are together

He is right, we are together that's all that matters, I love this boy

Daniel - I love you
Joey - I love you too

He said and planted a small kiss on my lips, I didn't move it was just our lips touching, I didn't want this to be rough or rashed, this sweet moment is all I need, I already knew he wasn't going to just make out with me as he walked through the door, he needs time so do I.

Joey - finally....
Daniel - what?
Joey - everything is finally ok in this world....
Daniel - you're damn right

I said and gave him another kiss

Yesssssss! Janiel is back bitchsssssssssssss!!!!!!😂😂😂😍😍😍😍

💖📚💖