part 11 - my superman!

Joey's POV

I woke up with the biggest smile on my face realizing that yesterday wasn't a dream cuz I could feel Daniel's body behind mine, I turned around and looked up seeing Daniel steering down at me and smiling.

Daniel - good morning baby

As he said it with his hot morning voice, shivers went all over my body, god! The things that this boy can do to me!

Joey - good morning danny boy
Daniel - danny boy? I kinda like that

A few seconds after he moved down to my face giving me a passionate kiss, I know Daniel wanted to continue but I still feel like we are going to fast.

Joey - danny we have school..
Daniel - fine... you are lucky you are cute...
Joey - same goes to you.

*** Daniel and joey arrived to school***

Joey - Daniel what should we do?
Daniel - what do you mean?
Joey - are we a secret or not?
Daniel - of course not! People need to know, you messed with joey you messed with me
Joey - I'm gonna enjoy that a lot
Daniel - I knew you would.

So before we walk to school Daniel put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closed to him.

As we walked through the doors everyone's eyes were on us, same of them whispering something and some just steering at us.

We walked to our lockers and the last person I wanted to see walked in from us.

It was Jassy.

Jassy is my main bully for 4 years, and of course all of his friends go after him, he was a popular kid but not as Lilly and Daniel and a few more of their friends but he had a large group of people who hated and bullied me and it was really hard to avoid them but now I have Daniel by my side at all times, thank god....

Jassy - dan just because you came out doesn't mean you have to date this ugly bitch!

He yelled getting everyone's attention.

I could see the anger in Daniel's eyes, and to me it looked like jasdy is gonna die.

Daniel - Jassy I'm sorry to say it.. But you are fucking wrong you worthless piece of shit!!! He is more beautiful then you will ever be! And if I hear or see you bullying him again I'm gonna beat your ass so bad you'll forget your name!!!  ( wow!! Daniel!!😂 )

Jassy - and why should I listen to you?

At that moment Daniel grabbed jassy by his shirt and pulled him more closer and punched him in the face, jassy fall down to the floor, mouth bleeding and I think Daniel broke one of his teeth but I wasn't sure because of the bleed.

After like 2.2 seconds the biggest bitch in hell, miss Johnson walked by and saw what just happened, Daniel is in trouble, because of me....

Miss ( bitch ) Johnson - mister preda!!! (.com! giving Daniel that promo!!😂 )
Go to the principal's office now!! She will decide what should we do about your an accepted behavior, what you have done is absolutely not.

The principal miss Rosa - that is enough miss Johnson, please go back to work I'm in control over this, daniel do you mind going to my office and have a word with me?
Daniel - sure miss
Joey - ( whispering to Daniel,) I'm sorry I got you in trouble...
Daniel - ( whispering to joey ) it's ok...

After that Daniel want to her office and I want to my class and for the first time in 4 years nobody said a thing to me when they saw me, thank you daniel .

*** joey is in his third period, and Daniel... Nobody knows where is Daniel when he is in school😂 ***

I am in third period with.... You guessed it! miss bitch johnson... I wish I could get out of here and nobody would know...

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Daniel - miss bi.. Ahhh! Johnson, miss Rosa is calling joey graceffa to her office.
Miss Johnson - OK mister graceffa, go
ahead

I walked out of the class and closed the door behind me, seeing Daniel standing in front of me smiling his annoying yet sexy smile.

Daniel - who said that you need superman when you have me!
Joey - first of all : you are fucking right😂 second of all what are you doing?
Daniel - miss Rosa did me a huge fever!

Daniel and I started walking out of the school, Daniel still talking

Daniel - she is gonna lie and say you were in her office all day because of whatever so you and I can spend more time together.
Joey - that is cute, but why is she doing that? ( because she is a janiel shipper!!!!!😍😍😂😂😉😉 )
Daniel - well I guess it's time to tell you the truth.

What truth?!?!?!?! I'm so confused

Joey - what truth?
Daniel - miss Rosa is my mom
Joey - that is why you still go to school here, miss Johnson wanted to kick you out but miss Rosa stopped her, it all make sense now!
Daniel - I know!
Joey - wait but... She is Rosa and you are preda, how is this possible?
Daniel - she changed it to her first last name if it make sense
Joey - why?  ( joey you dumb! It's so no one would know that she is his mother!!!!!😂 )
Daniel - so no one would know she is my mom
Joey - oh.... So what are we doing today mister preda? (.com)
Daniel - everything you want😉

😏😏😏😏😏😏
I'm sorry I didn't update of a few days but I'm back with a kinda long chapter so I hope you enjoy!😊

💖📚💖