part 9 - going to stop it

Daniel's POV

Joey is already at Daniel's house

I opened the door and let joey in, he was wearing a cute white sweatshirt with blue outlines of the word fabulous! He was also wearing a baby blue colored skirt and some baby blue high heels with white bows on top, what a cutie!

Daniel - you look so cute
Joey - thank you...

He say and quickly blush and look away with a cute little smile.

Daniel - my mom made food for us so we can eat and then we can go to my room and do something.

I'm not planning on fucking him I swear!  ( god Daniel!! Don't swear if you are Lying!!😂😉 )

Joey - OK
Daniel - and sorry I didn't plan something.
Joey - you don't need to plan everything in life Daniel just go with where life would take you
Daniel - stop with the life quotes!
Joey - never!!!
Daniel - let's just eat

*** after they ate ***

Daniel - soooo what do you want to do?
Joey - idk do you have any video games?
Daniel - yes! I have super Mario
Joey - I want to play I want to play I want to play!!!!!!!!
Daniel - OK go ahead
Joey - you don't want to play with me?
Daniel - I don't do video games graceffa ( so Daniel!!😂😂 )
Joey - ok

Me and joey were sitting on my bad, joey playing super Mario and every time he past a level he was extremely happy and excited which was the Mose adorable and the funniest thing in the world, at that time I was laying down on my bad next to him, taking photos of him and filming videos of him playing and posting them up on my Snapchat and Instagram, I am really enjoying the time with joey he is just so happy and cute, I'm going to hang out with him at school as much as I can, I bet he would love that I would be his body gourd, but really, what he said to me when we were in my car on the way to the forest got me thinking, I have known him for 3 years, I know he was around, more to that I know he was being bullied, I really wish I would have made it stop 3 years ago because I saw the damage that the bullying caused, joey wasn't wearing his sweatshirt he took it off cuz he was feeling hot, so now he is wearing a really loose white tank top and because I was laying behind him I could see the sides of his body and it's not looking good, his upper body is full of Scars and bruises, not to talk about his arms that are full of scars and Healing cuts and some open cuts, joey is suffering and I'm going to stop it, before it's too late.....

Bitch she just keep updating isn't she?!😂

💖📚💖