part 20 - late

Joey's pov

Daniel - Joey, Joey..... JOEY
Joey - whaaaaaaat?!

I say annoyed, knowing that it's morning and I need to wake up for school, well I have Danny and Lilly so maybe it won't be as bad as always, oh wait! I have a class with miss bitch....

Daniel - Joey come on! We have schoo
Joey - since when do you care about school?
Daniel - I need to be good for a while cuz people outside of school don't understand why my mom aka the prinsibul didn't kick me out yet
Joey - ok
Daniel - so wake up!
Joey - but Danny..... I have a class with miss bitch toady
Daniel - we have it together sweetheart
Joey - k, so let's sit in the back together
Daniel - k now let's get dressed

*** after they got dressed***

Bitchs it's time.
For OOTD!
Let's start with ME
Today I'm wearing the same fucking sweatshirt from yesterday but Daniel gave me one of his skinny jeans and of course I'm with my shoes from yesterday and lucky I have some makeup in the little bag I brought with me, my books are in my locker at school but how the fuck am I gonna hold all of the books for today?

Doesn't matter,  moving on to Daniel.
He is wearing his black skinny jeans a white button up and a black sweatshirt on top of it , like I said : I LIKE hot guys and I LOVE! Daniel.

Daniel - you look so handsome
Joey - you look so sexy

I say making him laugh and blush.

Daniel - let's just...
Joey - go to school
Daniel - shut up
Joey - but I don't want to
Daniel - so i need to shut you up then
Joey - you can't
Daniel - I sure can
Joey - how?
Daniel - I'm gonna show you

*** magical time skip ***

Me and Daniel just got to school and we are late, miss Rosa is gonna be mad.

Daniel - I hope we didn't missed first period
Joey - it's all your fault! We are late because you wanted to make out.

This is why we are late, Daniel's way to shut me up was to kiss me and I guess we got a little carried away.
( a little bitch? REALLY ?!😂 )

Daniel - let's get out of here before my mom will see us, ha spick of the devil.

He said and his mom walked out her office.

Daniel - run!
Miss Rosa - Daniel and Joey come here!
Daniel - shit.

We walked close to her and her group of teachers, I could tell she didn't want to yell at us but i guess the teachers being there she had too.

Miss Rosa - to my office
Daniel - ok...

I can see that he is just playing like he is upset, he knows his mom won't do anything but he can't show it, this has to look real like he is a normal student.

We walked into her office and she came in a few seconds later after telling all the teachers to go to their classes, she walked in and locked the door behind her, she set at her desk buth of us on the other side of it, she looked mad I hope it's just the mother and son thing and has nothing to do with school .

Miss Rosa - I asked you to try not to be late Danny
Daniel - I know it's just.
Joey - it's my fault, I'm the one that got us late.
Daniel - no this happened because of me I started it
Miss Rosa - started what??
Daniel - well we woke and started to get ready but then we.... we....

At that point both me and Daniel were blushing like tomatoes from the embarrassment.

Miss Rosa - Joey go to class I need to talk to Daniel .
Joey - ok
Miss Rosa - take this,  so the teacher won't yell at you

She said writing a note , probably writing I was at her office, I took the note and went to my first period with...... Miss bitch .

Daniel's pov ( that's new)

I watched as Joey walked out of my mom's office, I turned around ready for what my mom has to say.

Mom - why were you late?
Daniel - it's my fault
Mom - what did you do then?
Daniel - do I have to tell you?
Mom - tell me as far as you can go, remember I'm your mom you shouldn't be embarrassed in front of me Daniel.
Daniel - like I said we wake up, got dressed up and then I said something and Joey finished my sentence so I told him to shut up so he said he don't want to so I said I'm gonna make him shut up and.
Miss Rosa - get to the point DANIEL!
Daniel - me and Joey were late to school because we made out, ok? Are you happy?
Miss rosa - yes, and nice idea for shuting up someone.
Daniel - it's not for everyone, just him.
Miss rosa - I see I raised gentleman.
Daniel - are you mad at me for being late?
Miss rosa - no
Daniel - you raised a Prince, cuz you are a queen.
( queen preda! 😂😍👸👑 )
Miss rosa - get out!

She said as I run out her office laughing, time to go to see Joey..... and miss bitch..

Yes bitchs I'm finally back!
I'm sorry it took a long time to update it's just my shitty life that doesn't help, hope you enjoyed and see you next chapter

💖📚💖