Fourteen

Harry's POV

Few hours later..

After the two of us left the café, we both decided to go on a little stroll through the long beach in Santa Monica.

Meredith's husband Ben couldn't come along because he had to go somewhere; which I assume was work.

It's sorta good that he left, because her and I both are basically only on this walk to talk about Olivia, and creating a plan to get her to talk to me again. Which I would feel uncomfortable if he was around. Don't get me wrong, Ben and I are really good mates, but it's makes more sense to me to talk to Mere about this stuff, since she is a girl.

"Okay! What's your plan?" she asked with full excitement. But, I just shook my head biting my bottom lip looking forward towards the ground.

"I'm not really sure, to be honest." I paused. "But, I still haven't told you the worse part of this whole thing." I shook my head regretting everything I've done to her.

"Harry. What happened?" She questioned sternly demanding an answer. I didn't want to tell her, but it came out like word vomit.

"It's all my fault," I felt water pouring out of my eyes. I quickly wiped them away, but I was too late.

"Oh, God! Harry, tell me what happened?" she questioned again, but this time she stopped in her tracks and stood in front of me, not too close but she was just standing there trying to comfort me. But, it wasn't working.

"She was in a crash! Okay? It's all my fault!" I dropped to my knees, with my head still in my hands in guilt.

I hate this feeling! I hate it so much!

"She what?!" she gasped in disbelief. She then knelt down next to me rubbing soft circles on my back. "Okay, tell me exactly what happened."

"S-she was in a-a accident, and-and it was all my-y fault. And I-I was so-so harsh towards her after we met for-for the first time," I stammered into my hands with my eyes wide.

It was silent for a bit, she didn't know what to say, neither did I. I'm not usually the type of person to be rude to someone. But, there I was, being rude to a very kind and genuine human being and I had to go mess that up.

I never, ever, talked to someone who was like her. Yeah, I talked to nice people. But, Olivia. She wasn't just nice, she was confident; beyond confident. Her personality was beautiful, and still is. I liked her before I even saw what she looked like. And, her cat. Oh..and her cat. I've definitely got to meet King, he seems like a chill cat, I guess.. I just really have to show her how sorry I am-

I was cut off by Meredith beginning to talk. "I have an idea.." I widen my eyes and looked over at her and raised my eyebrows.

"W-What?" I stood up, regaining my balance.

"She was in a accident right?" I nodded, "That means she must be at one of the hospitals here. If you just find out which one she is at then you'd be able to see her and apologize for being a complete idiot."

"That sounds like a decent idea, I guess.." I paused, "There's only one hospital that I know of around here.." I stated.

"Which one would that be?"

                       ***

After I told Mere the hospital, we left immediately and went to go find it. It was a long drive, but eventually we finally made it there.

We quickly got out of the black van, and walked towards the doors of the hospital called, 'Dignity Health California Hospital Medical Center'. I went here only once after spraining my wrist at least one month ago.

Once we made our way inside we quickly went towards the secretary. She looked like she was in her mid 40s, if not older. She was wearing scarlet red lip stick, and her hair was bleach blonde. She kind of scared me.

"Hello, how may I help you?" she didn't make eye contact with me, she was just writing on a piece of paper.

"Do you have anybody with the name Olivia here?"

"Let me check. Wait here, I'll be back in a few seconds." I nodded, as she stood up and left. 

"What if she isn't here?" I asked Mere, and she just gave me a sympathetic smile.

"She has to be here. And if she isn't, then we'll keep on checking. I don't like seeing you like this, all torn up-" she was cut off by foot steps approaching us, and they sounded familiar.

"There is no Olivia at this hospital," I frowned at her words. "But. There was an Olivia here, and she checks up on a patient here regularly." I widen my eyes in relief.

"Has she checked up on this person today yet?" I asked, and she just nodded.

"Actually, she never left.."

***

How'd you guys like this?

Sorry again that I haven't been updating daily. But, I promise that I'll do my updates more early, but I can't promise that it is going to be daily like before.

Comment what you think and don't forget to vote, because it helps and shows me that you guys want me to make more.

Bye! Love y'all!
**