Chapter 6 - jess and ally

Chapter 1

They kept running and running never stoping. There dirty oversized t-shirts were falling off their shoulders and their pants were sagging down. they struggled to keep running as they pulled them up until they got to a train station.

They sat down for a breather on a bench in front of the train.

"Do you girls need some tickets?" a pair of good looking guys came and stood I front of them.

"Uh yeah we really need to get out of here. why do you ask?"

"Well... you girls are in tears with dirty clothes and are out of breath so...." the first one said.

"Here take ours we aren't gonna be using out other tickets to go back." The second one said.

"Oh thank you thank you thank you" the girls pleaded.

After the girls hugged the boys they boarded the train.

Meals were passed out and the girls are like pigs. It had been Months since Jess or Ally had a good meal. Their parents never gave them more than scraps and leftov

Many long hours passed on the train with Jess and Ally talking about what they will do when they get to Maine. Everything was great until something horrid happened.

"Ticket check! ticket check." A tall lady in a suit yelled.

"May I see your tickets please?"

Jess and Ally gave the lady their tickets.

"Theese tickets are fake."

Jess's heart skipped a beat. "what do you mean they're fake." exclaimed Ally.

"Next stop you two are off." The lady walked away and another hour passed until the train stopped.

"Grabbed by the arms Jess and Ally were dragged off the train.

Broke and homeless. Jess started to walk and Ally followed behind.

"What are we gonna do?" Ally asked as tears welled in her eyes.

Jess kept walking.

"JESS!"

"I don't know what we're gonna do ally. we'ee going to try not to atract attention to ourself and were gonna keep moving. That's what wet going to do until I figure something else out-"

Jess was cut off when she ran into someone she didn't expect to ever see again. It was Carolyn.