Chapter 13 - Blake

My head was pounding.

Memories from the night before came flooding back to me.

I'm finally single. Completely and totally free. My dad is gonna be pissed.

I forced myself out of bed. Hoping nobody would see me as I made my way to josh's room to get something to wear.

After grabbing some sweatpants and a tshirt I went in search of Carolyn.

"Uh is that my shirt?" josh asked as I headed into the kitchen.

"Yeah, I borrowed it. Hey have you seen Carolyn? I have to talk to her." I asked josh.

"No I thought she was still Asleep."

"She's not in there, she went to sleep on the couch."

"Well I haven't seen her."

"I'll just ask Ally and Jess."

I left the kitchen and headed out to the pool house.

"Hey guys, have y'all seen Carolyn?" I shouted throughout the house to announce myself.

"No I haven't seen her." Jess shouted.

Walking into the kitchen I leaned on the counter to ask Ally once again. "have you seem Carolyn?"

"Umm.. No not at all." ally said.

"Ally?" I asked her again. her eyes looked shifty. I knew she knew something. Either it was really hot or those beads if sweat that appeared on her forehead were out of nervousness.

"N-Nope no idea where she is." She stuttered.

"Ally, Please. I need to talk to her." I pleaded.

"..... She'sONHerWayToMaineToSpendTimeWithHerHorses" Ally spat out really quickly.

"What?!"

Ally quickly covered her mouth and turned as if she could take back what she said.

"Well we have to go there."

"No you can't go there. Then she'll know I told you and that can't happen. What do you need to tell her anyways?"

"That's none of your business."

"Will both of you stop it. we aren't going to Maine, if she wanted is there she wouldn't have left like that." Jess intervened. I didn't even realize she had walked by.

"I'm gonna call her."

"Let josh do it. coming from you might make it weird." Ally patted my shoulder and went to fix herself cereal.