Chapter 16

(A/N: Cheese is so pretty, oh my gosh! Max seems so happy with her, which makes me really happy. This chapter is going to be inspired by her. I'm going to try to make Ellie seem like what I think Cheese is like. ENJOY!)

*Ellie's POV- 1 week later*

    "Hey, babe?"

   "Yeah?!" I called back to Max from his, Tim and Ross' living room to his office. I was watching Pokémon Black and White while he finished up working on some stuff before we go eat.

    "What do you want the fans to call you?" His head popped out from his doorway. I turned to look at him, raising an eyebrow. "Well, if you don't want them to know who you are, you need a code name. Besides, they've only ever seen your hand."

    "Ermm....I don't know. Let me think about it for a while."

    "Okay. Ready to go?" he asked me. I smiled and nodded. He grabbed his keys and we headed out the door to iHop. We usually don't eat here anymore, but oh well. They do have good pancakes.

     "So...Ross, Tim and I are thinking about moving..." I coughed on the piece of pancake in my mouth as he spoke. He reached across the table and hit my back gently as to help me.

    "W-What? Where?!" I stuttered out after I swallowed the piece of pancake.

    "Not far! Not far at all. Tim still works for Adam, so it'd have to be relatively close. But, we need more room since Ross and I need to set up stations," Max took a bite of French toast as he finished explaining. I nodded my head and looked down to my food.

    To be honest, I don't want him to move. Our apartments are so close together, it makes it easier to see each other, so it will be weird.

   "...so, what do you say?" Max's nervous voice interrupted my thoughts. I snapped my head back up and looked at him.

    "Sorry, what? I didn't hear any of that." He chuckled and grabbed my hand.

     "I said, 'I know that it might be weird for you to think about us not living five minutes from each other, so that's why I wanted you to move in with us. So, what do you say?'" he asked. I looked at him in question and slowly took another bite of pancake.

    "What about my job?" I asked him.

     "Tim is still working there, you two could go to work together. If he can do it, I know you can." I nodded slowly.

    "I'll have to think about it. You know, see the house and such." His eyes lit up a bit when I said that and he leaned across the table to peck my cheek.

    "Thanks."

~LE TIMEY WIMEY SKIPPIDY DOO DA!~

     "Cheese."

    "What?" Max looked over at me from his spot in the drivers seat.

     "The fans can call me Cheese." I told him, looking out the window. I could see him from the corner of my eye, nodding his head in approval.

     "Max and Cheese. I like it."