Chapter 15

*Ellie's POV*

    Everyone left the room before Max and I both pulled away, breathing a little heavily. He looked at me, wondering if this was all okay. I grinned a little bit and kissed his cheek quickly. He smiled back at me and grabbed my hand.

    "When do you get off of work?" he asked me. I checked my watch ad saw that it was only eight o'clock.

    "Two hours," I sighed. Max grunted and dragged me over to Adam's office.

   "Ah, you two done?" Adam asked, wiggling his eyebrows at us. Max flipped him off and rolled his eyes.

    "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Can Ellie come with me to help me record a video?" he asked. Adam checked the time and nodded.

    "Sure. Just be back tomorrow." I nodded at his words and we walked out of the offices hand in hand to his car.

 ~Le Time Skip~

    We pulled up to Max, Ross and Tim Tim's apartment. He led me up the stairs and to his door.

   "You'll have to look out for KP, she might run under your feet," he explained. I raised a questioning eyebrow at him and he raised his back at me before realizing I had no clue who KP was. "OH! That's Kitty Purry. It's Ross' cat." I nodded and he unlocked the door.

   Sure enough, Ross sat on the sofa with a brown tabby cat, watching anime. I laughed and Ross looked up at me.

   "Hey Max, Ellie. What's up?" he asked, turning the volume down a bit on his show.

    "I'm recording the 'Let's scare Max' video and I didn't want to do it alone..." Max said awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck. Ross laughed and I giggled as well. Max just grabbed my hand again and dragged me to his recording room.

    "Okay, so could you sit here and film me from right there?" he asked. I nodded and took his camera. I sat in the chair next to his little set up and turned the camera on. He sat down in his office chair, which is broken, and started the games up.

    "Hey everyone, Mithzan here!" he went on to do his recording. "And I have my...girlfriend here keeping me company," Max motioned to me.

   When did I become his girlfriend? Oh well. I put my hand in front of the camera and waved. He laughed. "Hi."

    He was playing for a couple of seconds into 'Emily Wants to Play,' before screaming already. I laughed silently behind my hand.

    "Stop laughing!" he yelled, starting to laugh as well. He got scared by the clown in the hallway before clicking the game off and going to FNAF 1.

    "I don't know why I'm doing this, I'm sweating a lot, no one is having fun- are you having fun?" he turned and asked me. I nodded the camera up and down and he glared at me. "Don't give me that."

    He got killed by Bonnie and freaked out, turning it off again.

~Le time skippidi do da!~

    He turned off the recording, scared out of his mind. I shut the camera off and stood up next to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands settled on my waist and he hid his face in my neck.

   "So...was that your way of asking me to be your girlfriend?" I asked him, playing with his hair, even as he batted my hands away.

     "Well...did it work?" I could feel the heat coming from his face as he blushed from calling me his girlfriend. I smirked a little.

     "Yeah. For sure."