Chapter 18

*Ellie's POV*

    "CHEESSSE!"

     "WHAT?!"

    "COME HHHHERRREEE!"

    I sighed and got up from my bed, hanging up the phone on Max. He sounded really excited, so I decided not to argue with him.

    I'm lazy and I'm not in the mood on this fine Saturday morning, so I'm not changing out of my pajamas. Besides, I'm just going to go to Max's house anyways, it's not like any of the guys haven't seen me without makeup. They're just long pants and a shirt anyways.

   I got in my car and drove the five minutes to the current apartment that Max, Ross and Tim all live in. I pulled up and took my time getting out of my car and walking up the steps. I got up to the door and barely had time to knock before the door opened and Max grabbed my arm, dragging me into the apartment, causing me to stumble and nearly trip right over KP as we flew through the house.

    "WHAAAAAT?!" I groaned as he kept pulling me through the rooms and to his office.

    "Come SEEEEEE!" he screamed. His voice was so happy and his face was lit up and a smile.

    He pulled me into his office and then sat on his chair, pulling me onto his lap. I leaned back into him and watched his computer screen.

    He pulled up a website which had a giant picture of a house. It was near a lake, and it looked a little bit like the property that Adam and Alesa have.

    "Umm?" He rolled his eyes.

    "It's the house!" he said, exasperated. I 'Ooh,'ed and nodded. He scrolled around on the pictures.

    The house was really nice. It had a lot of rooms in it, enough to where everyone who had been offered to move in, was able to. It had a balcony overlooking a beautiful lake, giving the property itself a lot of character.

   We spent the next thirty minutes or so looking at this house and what were the past problems in it. There didn't seem to be very many problems at all, which was a major plus for him to get the house maybe.

   "Why are you in your pajamas?" he asked me after a while. I looked back at him and rolled my eyes.

    "Cuz I'm a lazy person. Deal with it. Besides, you woke me up to early, so don't judge me."

    "Okay...? Anyways, so have you decided if you're moving in with us?"

     I took a deep breath before answering. "Yes, I know my answer."

     "And...?"

       "Yes."