Chapter 17 - The Party & The Apology Pt. 1

I am sooooo sorry for the long wait. Okay now, here it is! The long awaited chapter! :D

MiYeon's POV

After shopping we put on our new dresses and headed to Hanna's place. I felt kind of uncomfortable because my dress is too short. I looked at my watch, and it was still 5:30 pm.

We again entered the car, and the driver started the engine. I removed the tie from my hair and combed it. Then I put on my butterfly clip that had glitters on them.

*Screeeech!"

"We're here." Hanna suddenly said.

I noticed that we stopped in front of a big house. Gigantic, I might say. I just found my self jaw-dropped because as a matter of fact, I haven't entered in a house this big. Well, our mansions are also huge but hers are more gigantic. Hanna is so rich.

The gigantic gate opened infront of us. It was half-open and I can see colorful lights. And when it's full open, it was like there was a mini city inside her house. My eyes widened and jaw-dropped even lower. Literally. "Wow..." I mouthed.

"Welcome to my mansion," she said smiling. And it looks like she was trying to stop her laugh. "Hey. Please don't put negative thoughts in your mind like I was being... spoiled or something," she slightly punched me on the arm. Three of us laughed. The driver stopped in front of the entrance door. We pulled of and walked inside the house. I observed the surrounding and it feels like I was walking in a heavenly place. "Let's go to the function room," she said and grabbed my hand.

We stopped in front of a door. We took -I mean- I, took a deep breath and walked inside. When we walked inside, bunch of people came near Hanna and greeted her.

"Nice party, Hanna,"

"Cool, I like your dress,"

"Who are those dolls?"

"Hey, I bet you met new friends,"

"ble, bla bla bla bla..."

Hanna smiled and patiently answered their greetings and questions. There are hundreds of beautiful and handsome people everywhere. I bet most of them are models and actors or actresses. But, something caught my eye. I guess it's.... Sehun? I blinked and... oh well, I guess i'm just seeing things. People started to get close to me & Choyeon and started complimenting how "cute and beautiful" we are. Some also said that I look like one of those popular ulzzang model girls they usually saw. Well, I am one! Hahaha!

I was getting uncomfortable with some boys who were giving me perverted looks. I can see Choyeon was getting uncomfortable too. Hanna looked up on us and she noticed that we were getting uncomfortable so she let us sit. Hanna led us to a table holding 15 chairs. I sat on one of the chairs and Choyeon sat beside me. "Excuse me for awhile," Hanna said then walked away. I think she'll be entertaining guests.

"You were casted as a trainee?" I heard a faint voice talk behind us. The one who spoke was probably still far away from us, or the music was really loud.

"Well, thank you then." I heard Hanna's faint voice. Seconds later I heard laughing, coming closer to our table. Choyeon and I looked at each other then we both looked back.

Oh my gosh.

12 gorgeous demi-gods walked towards us with Hanna.