Chapter 27 - The Vacation

A/N: Hey guys since it's summer, I'm gonna update whenever I have the chance so yeah :)

But next week I think I won't be able to update coz I'm going to Manila to watch 2NE1's AON Concert *o* (Multi-fandom here XD)

NOTE: The one in bold letters are spoken in English.. since this is a fanfic and what they're saying is Korean so... I think you know what I mean.

---

Miyeon's POV

“Do you have any schedules next week? No? That’s good. Uh-huh… A vacation in Miami. Yep. Okay. Bye. I love you too Kim Jong In.” then I pressed the End button.

I was planning to have a vacation in Miami since we have a rest house there. All of Goddess 7 (of course), EXO Members and Jinhae unnie will come with me.

About the training… They gave us a week to relax or pamper or rest or whatever shits.

I booked a chartered flight from our private plane. It’s what dad use when he’s going on business trips. Since he’s staying in Korea the whole month, we can use it.

I dialed my nanny’s number in Miami to ready the things in the rest house.

After a few rings she picked up.

Dalia? Oh how I missed you too! Would you please clean the rest house? I have my friends coming over with me. Yep. Uh-huh. Nope. Okay. Thanks Dalia I’m hanging up.”

Dalia was the one looking after me when I come with Dad in his business trips in America.

I hope the trip to Miami won’t go wrong.

~a week later~

“Miyeon-ah! We’re all ready.” Jinhae unnie chimed.

We’re at Incheon Airport and we’re waiting for our private plane to land from Paris. My mom— stepmom had a vacation there. I don’t know and I don’t care why.

My phone vibrated. I received a message from M—stepmom.

|| We’re here. ||

“Guys come on.” I called them.

We went down to the airport runway and I spotted stepmom exiting the plane.

“Hi mom.” I greeted her. “These are my friends.” I pointed all of them except Kai then pulled him next to me.

“And this is Kai from EXO, umma, he’s my boyfriend.” I introduced him to her. He just bowed 90-degrees.

“Annyeonghaseyo eommonim. “ he greeted.

“Polite. I like him for you Miyeon-ah.” She commented.