Chapter 32 - Happy Ever After?

Chapter 32 – Happy Ever After?

 A/N: Dedicated kay Hana Maldita na Maliit-- joke. Kita tayo sa Wednesday! AHAHA classmate ko po yan si Hana. Follow niyo po siya tska basahin niyo yung mga stories niya. Nagmamakaawa po siya kaya maawa kayo XD Wow, first time ko mag-Tagalog dito. Mwahahaha 'wala lang nauntog ako eh HAHAHAHA ok here goes:

Author’s POV

A year later…

     Miyeon was exhausted. They are working on their new album; add the guestings on reality and variety shows, complicatedness of Business Ad and she being a Dean’s lister. It’s really tiring the hell out of her. And guess what? Choyeon and Luhan are together now!

She had turn 20(Korean age) last year, and she’ll be 21 this year. Suddenly her phone beeped.

Reminder: April 12, 2015 – Sehunnie’s 22nd Birthday <3

“Shoot!” she exclaimed and covered her mouth with her mouth. How could she forget her boyfriend’s birthday? She thought hard on what to give Sehun. Then she remembered what Sehun told her a couple of months ago.

“As long as you’re there, it’s fine.”

An imaginary light bulb appeared on top of Miyeon’s head.

_ _ _

Sehun kept looking for Miyeon in his party. He couldn’t see her anywhere, so he just received and thanked the people who handed him gifts and greetings.

“Where are you Miyeon?”

       All of EXO were there. Although he and Kai were still awkward about the cheating thingy, but Sehun was already cool about it. The fans would be expecting them to be close tho. The public also knew about Sehun and Miyeon’s relationship.

        After the party, Sehun disappointedly and lazily went home to their apartment with his gifts in hand. Yep, they had been living together alright.

“Worst birthday ever,” he sighed, thinking of Miyeon who didn’t even greet him when she was the most special person to him.

He checked the kitchen, no sign of Miyeon. Maybe she’s already sleeping, he thought.

      When he got to their bedroom, it was dim and some candles were around the room. He roamed his eyes around the room and saw Miyeon sitting on the dge of the bed, wearing a nightdress and smiling sweetly at him. Miyeon stood up and hugged Sehun.

“Happy birthday,” she mumbled on his chest. Then Sehun felt something cold around his neck. He looked down and saw headphones.

    The limited edition beats headphones that Sehun wanted so badly. Okay so he ate what he said earlier. Sehun pulled away and looked at Miyeon’s eyes.