Chapter 12 - Remember Me?

A/N: I AM SUCH A BAD PERSON. FORGIVE ME.

MiYeon's POV

*Lunch Time*

Choyeon and I waited the cafeteria. Kai said to wait for him there, so we did. I played some Angry Birds while waiting. After 5 minutes or so, some persons walk towards our direction, I lifted my head, and there they was. EXO boys...

"Hello! What's your name? I'm Chanyeol." I lifted my head higher, to see the giant Chanyeol, offering his hand with a derp face.

Soyeol's gonna freak out if she's here!

"Err.. H-hi! I'm MiYeon." I greeted him back then shaked hands with him.

The other 10 boys did the same, except for Sehun.

"Hey. Sehun. Greet Miyeon." Suho said while nudging Sehun.

"Yeah. Hi." Sehun greeted with hands still in his pockets, and face covered by his hoodie.

"Sorry. He's really like that with girls." Kai whispered to me and sat beside me.

"Why?" I asked.

Kai heard me but he didn't answer me. Oh, well..

We started eating our lunch. I said I will order for them, and they didn't hesitate to say YES.

"So.. How did you two meet?" Kris asked Kai, pointing at the two of us with his fork.

"I met her at the school ground.. Her beauty urged me to go near her." Kai explained.

Beauty? Hohoho. No suprise here. I'm an ulzzang. Being told I'm pretty isn't new to me.

Suddenly my cheeks started to heat up then became light red.

"She's so cute!"

"I want to pinch her cheeks!"

Shit! They noticed! I just chuckled at their ovary-blowing compliments. (A/N: I am so sorry XD)

We ate and chatted, and talked about ourselves.

Sehun was being quiet and was always looking down. I don't why he's like this, but he's really jolly at reality shows, etc.

All of them, except Sehun and I, left. Choyeon said that she needs to go to the comfort room, Kai needs to practice for the pep squad, and everyone else left for reasons I don't even know.

Sehun walked towards me.

"Miyeon-ah.." he called.

I lifted my head. Whoa. He's tall.

"Neh?" I  responded.

"Do you still remember me?" he asked.

"Ahh.. Eh.. Aniyo. Mianhae.."

Sehun then took a photo from his bag and showed it to me.

What?!

"Sehunnie!"