Chapter 30 - Heartbreak

Author’s POV

Miyeon couldn’t believe what she saw. Just a week ago they were happy, but now he’s cheating on her.

Miyeon can’t stop the tears from falling, but she kept silent.

She wants to know. She wants to prove that Kai’s not cheating on her. She wants to prove that it was the girl who started it.

“Kai-ssi, why don’t you just date my instead?” Irene said while tracing circles on Kai’s chest.

“No no, I still have Miyeon.” Kai said while shaking his head. Miyeon let out a sigh of relief.

“But I thought she won’t let you do it?” Irene said while grinning.

“Eventually, yeah,” he replied. “Ok, I’ll break up with her then.” Kai said which shocked Miyeon.

She ran down the stairs; she had the same fate as her mom— except for the dying part.

When she came down, she saw Luhan and Sehun coming in with arms linked and both holding a bubble tea cup. “Miyeonnie?” Sehun was startled when he saw Miyeon crying; he immediately ran to her and hugged her tight.

“Sehun…” Miyeon said while crying.

“Shh… what’s wrong?” He asked calmly while combing her hair with his fingers.

“Kai… he’s cheating on me,” Miyeon said between cries.

A second later Kai walked down the stairs, sweaty, with Irene behind him.

“You bastard!” Sehun yelled then punched Kai. He fell to the floor while wiping the blood off his lips. He won’t fight back, he knew he was wrong.

“OH NO!” Irene panicked and crouched down to examine the cut in his lips.

Sehun’s veins on his forehead appeared; he was really angry. He wasn’t satisfied, so he gave Kai two— three more punches.

“Maybe that’s enough to show you how Miyeon was hurt,” Sehun said hardly then pulled Miyeon with him outside.

~

Sehun’s POV

I sacrificed Miyeon for him. I sacrificed my happiness so that my friendship with Kai hyung won’t be damaged.

But what did he do? He just played with her. I can’t let that happen. I’ll wait for the right time when Miyeon’s heart will be healed.

I pulled her to their dorm and luckily no one was there. We can talk privately.

“Sehun… why? Why did he even court me if he’ll do that? Why?” Miyeon said while crying.

“Sssh, just cry Miyeon,” I said while rubbing her back to comfort her.

Miyeon suddenly hugged me and continued crying. My heart was beating fast; just like the old times.

This is my signal.

I must sweep Miyeon off her feet.

~

Miyeon’s POV

After Sehun and I talked, we decided to eat. My phone beeped and it showed;

Reminder: Get ready for the Reunion!

“Holy smokes!” I said while there’s food in my mouth.

“Hey, watch it,” Sehun complained while wiping off the rice that flew in his face.

“Hehehe mian ^__^v” I apologized.

My phone beeped again and this time it was a message from Choyeon.

From: Jemaikha Jung

|| Hey, I’m here already! Hurry up!||

Darn! She left me!

“Ahm… Sehun-ah?” I called. He turned to me. “Would you mind if I—“

“Okay I’ll go with you to your reunion,”

O.O

“H-How did you…”

“Choyeon noona’s message. I saw it.” He said then showed his cheeky grin.

We dressed up formally and then went to Busan; our hometown.

When we got there, my far cousins, aunts and uncles greeted me.

I searched for Dad, and I saw him with Rachelle; my stepmom at the bar.

I pulled Sehun with me, and walked near Dad.

“Appa, annyeong.” I said and smiled.

“Miyeon-ah, I missed you,” he said and embraced me.

“I did as well, appa,” I replied then pulled away.

Sehun was looking at me like Why-Are-You-Both-So-Formal-With-Each-Other look.

“Where is your boyfriend? Rachelle said you introduced someone to her,” Dad asked.

Pfft.

I panicked mentally. What to do?

I pulled Sehun beside me, “This is Oh Sehun, appa…. My boyfriend.” I said then looked at Sehun. I gave him a Help-Me look and he just smiled.

“Annyeonghaseyo sonsaengnim,” Sehun said then bowed. Phew~

“I thought its Kai? Where is he though?” Rachelle butted in. Bitch.

“We broke up.” I said simply.

“Does that make Sehun-ssi a rebound?” Dad asked seriously.

“No, of course not!” I defended. “He was always there from the start.” Then I looked at Sehun’s eyes. Deep and piercing.

“Good then. Just send my regards to your mom, Sehun-ssi. It’s been a while,” Dad said then went away with Rachelle.

Phew. “Thanks Sehun-ah,” I thanked him and eye-smiled.

He pecked on my cheek. “No problem girlfriend,”

Ooooookay. What was that about? I looked down to hide my blushing.

We decided to walk around our mansion and greeted my relatives and introducing Sehun as my boyfriend… because everyone expected me to have one.

We went out to the pool side and…

“Sica unnie? Krystal?” I asked.

“Hi cousin!”

---

A/N: Sorry if it's short... I just came back from Manila! 2NE1 is daebak ^__^d

Don't judge me, I'm multi-fandomED. :D