Chapter 38 - All the truth

It has been 3 days since Megan---or Gaibrialle, and I, talked. And I still couldn't process everything that we talked about.

-Flashback-

"Miyeon, what?! Sehun's not my boyfriend!" she blurted out.

Loading...

Buffering...

"I don't understand! I saw you together at the ball! And you were even with Sehun during Luhan's birthday!" I exclaimed non-stiop.

"Calm down! Let me explain Miyeon, okay?" I nodded.

She sighed. "I had an affair with a married man." I gasped, she continued. "I wanted to end our relationship, but he doesn't want to. He follows me wherever I go, and I just found out he's a professor at your school.

"That night at the ball, I was supposed to escort my cousin when I saw him there. So I asked Sehun to help me by pretending he's my boyfriend until Luhan's birthday... I don't know about your relationship until I saw you unconscious at the pub.." I looked down. So she was the one who helped me. She carried on, "Believe me, I don't love Sehun anymore. I may be obssessed about him before, well, I've grown up and faced reality: he loves you. He loved you ever since we were kids. He was just a scaredy-cat to confess to you and bullied you instead," we both chuckled.

"I'm sorry for the trouble I've caused." she added. "This is all my fault---"

"NO!" I yelled. "It's not your fault, okay?" There's no one to blame."

-End of Flashback-

I've been avoiding Sehun all this time. There's no good reason behind it, though. I just feel a bit nervous whenever he's around.

I was channel-surfing then one program caught my attention. Kai and their manager in a presscon?

He sat on the chair facing the reporters. Cameras were flashing everywhere.

"I want to clean Samantha Jung's name." he simply said. I could tell he was stressed from the look on his face. His eyes were tired unlike the jolly and smiley eyes.

Kai spoke again. "The 'two-timing' issue you made up---" someone snatched the remote and switched it to Star Movies. I looked up and... Gulp. Sehun.

"Yah! W-what are you doing?" I stammered.

He didn't answer me and just sat beside me. His eyes were locked on the television. Titanic was on the screen. I just focused my eyes on the screen and watched the film.

We were still watching when it got to Rose and Jack's love-making scene.

Sehun turned to me. Oh, stop it, you.

He leaned close and swooped in for a kiss. It happened so fast.

Dugdug. Dugdug.

The kiss was about to go deeper when his phone rang.

"Why do they ruin everything ugh," I heard him whisper. With forehead creased, he typed something on his phone. He sat back again and looked into my eyes.

Dugdug. Dugdug.

"Miyeon, I... I'm sorry." he looked away.

Now it was my turn to knot my forehead. "For what?" I asked.

"Everything?" he looked at me again. He continued, "I knew everything. Kai told me. I just don't know how to speak up to you.

"At first I thought you still love Kai. But you proved me wrong. I'm so sorry... I admit, I used Megan once to make you jealous. I'm sorry. I'm

sorry if I hurt you---no, I did. I'm sorry." he was sobbing quietly. A cold drop fell on my thigh and realized I was also crying.

He stood up and wiped off his tears. Seeing him like this makes me want to embrace him. At least an unanswered thorn was pulled off.

"After all I did, I still don't know if you'll forgive---"

Before he could finish, my heart can hold no more. I hugged him tightly.

"H-Hajima.." I sobbed on his chest.

"Is there still a chance?" he held my shoulders and looked into my eyes.

I pulled the collar of his shirt and claimed his lips.

I guess he already knows the answer.

~

I love you so much guys~~ Only a short chapter. Rate this one again :)

Ciao!~