Chapter 39 - The Last Memory

---

Author's POV

3 years later..

Goddess 7 eventually became a hit and is now currently working on a universal release. Irene debuted in a girl group together with fellow trainees; Seulgi, Wendy and Joy in 'Red Velvet' who also became successful. The public accepted Kai's address and Miyeon now is living the peaceful stardom life.

Miyeon and Kai were friends again. Sehun and Miyeon became a couple again and guess what, Choyeon and Luhan are married! Although the fans hardly accepted it, they eventually dealt with it.

All the SM idols were gathered backstage before their performances.

Miyeon saw Irene walk inside the room, she smiled at Irene but Irene just rolled her eyes at her. The rest of Red Velvet followed after her.

"I'm sorry for Juhyun unnie's attitude," Maknae Joy apologized to Miyeon.

She smiled. "It's okay, I'm used to it."

They settled and the opening performance is the collaboration of SNSD and Super Junior.

All of the idols had their performance and the second to the last performance is a collab of G7 and EXO.

Miyeon was startled when the rest of the members weren't behind her. They were supposed to be lifted on the platform together, but she decided to just let it slide and go with the flow.

"Please welcome, my soon-to-be fiance.." she knows that voice.

The voice of the one she loves...

The voice of the one who loves her...

The voice of the one whom she will be with forever...

She was teary-eyed when the platform lifted her up, and she saw the 12 gorgeous guys she once stans. And the guy whom she taught to love again.

Oh Sehun.

Sehun drew colser, looking each other at the eye. The crowd's wild screaming and shouting were around the arena but Miyeon's loud beating of her heart was all she could hear.

Sehun started singing to the lyrics of "God Gave me You'. She giggled at the thought that Sehun wasn't very good in English and with the letter "S".

She knew, right at that moment that he was the one who'll spend her whole life with.

"Jung Miyeon-ah!" he spoke, the other members took part in singing the song.

"Wah~ I didn't know you would become famous before. You were all nerdy and all," he said, then followed by the crowd's laughter. She glared playfully at him.

"Known as Samantha all over the world, Sammy in your family and Miyeon---" he pointed at the left part of his chest; specifically pointing at his heart. "---the name who would make my heart beat fast."

He took another step closer. "We had bitter memories." she chuckled and held the mic to her lips. "Bittersweet memories." she added.

"Heh, wah~ I'm sorry if I don't make this right, this is my first time proposing," the crowd were in heaps of laughter again.

He kneeled down and took a little box from his suit. "Jung Miyeon. Samantha Jung. Will you be my wife and the mother of my children?"

Miyeon didn't have to think twice. She knew right away what she should answer.

"Yes. Of course, yes!"

~~~

3 months later..

"Oh Sehun, yah! No drinks, no girls, no bar hopping, arasseo?" Miyeon ensured her husband on the phone, Sehun was on the way to China for EXO will have a solo concert.

"Don't worry, sarang. My senses and organs are commited to you forever," they could hear each other chuckling through the phone. Sehun was driving a car to the airport and was running late. He had to hurry and worry but her wife's voice comforted him.

"Just send  my regards to ahbuji, okay?" Sehun said to Miyeon.

"Yeah. I love you Oh Sehun,"

"I love you too Jung Miyeon---"

Miyeon heard crashes, screeches and cursing at the other end of the line before the call ended.