Chapter 16 - Shopping

Hey. Wazzup?
I hope you enjoy my story, although I think it's getting lame and boring everytime..

Comment your sympathy towards my story, vote or what.

Oh, by the way, I changed the book cover because this reached 1K reads.. Another book cover again if this reaches 2K reads ~

And here's Hana -->
She's just so adorable :">

^_^
      ====================

MiYeon's POV

We didn't hesitate to say YES in Hanna's offer. Anyways, it's just a celebration. Just the three of us. And we think she's nice.

"Come." Hanna said and pointed at a black Honda car.
It's funny how Choyeon and I would always look down because we're tall. Hahaha, no offense, dudes.

A guy opened the car for us and we seated at the passengers' seat while Hanna sat beside the driver's seat.

"Uhm," I leaned closer to Hanna. "How old are you?"
"Twenty-one."

What the goat? Twenty-one? How come Choyeon and I are taller than her when we are only nineteen?

"Oh." We should call her 'unnie' now. I looked at Choyeon and she shrugged. I suppose she overheard what we talked about.

The driver started the engine and drove us to the mall. I leaned closer to Hanna and said, "Unnie, we're not coming at your place?"
"We are. Later. You're not attending my party looking like that." she said then pointed at our clothes. But what about them? I thought this celebration is only for the three of us..

*Screeech!*

We stopped at the mall, and entered. The three of us headed to the Women's Wear section.

"Wuuuuu! This one is good!" Hanna ran to a floral dress. It was sleeveless and middle thigh length. Hanna looked at me and put the dress on top of me.
"This one's for you." she said.

Then Hanna ran to another dress that was blue and knee-length.
"And this one's for.. you." Hanna said then put it on Choyeon.

"Hey, unnie, I think this suits you." I noticed a light brown silk dress that was strapless and middle thigh length.

"Oooooh. Perfect!"

We all payed for our dresses and again rode in the car then we headed to Hanna's place.