Chapter 20

Natalie's POV
I woke up and got dressed into (pic in media) and went downstairs to eat breakfast. Once I finished I brushed my teeth and Jonas drove me to shool that morning.

When I closed my locker at the end of the day I saw Zach standing on the other side. I squealed because he scared me and because he's my bully.

Zach: hey slut
Me: hi Zach
Zach: why so happy?
Me: a negative mind doesn't mean you get a positive life.... Try thinking about that Zach. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go hang out with a friend.
Zach: psh! Like you have friends
Me: actually one of my friends is your friend.
Zach: who?
Me: Jonas.

Then Jonas walked over

Jonas: I heard my name?
Me: hey
Jonas: hey Nat you still coming over?
Me: I actually can't I have too much homework.
Zach: Jonas why do you hang out with her?
Jonas: what do you mean?
Zach: she's a huge slut
Jonas: no she's not!
Zach: oh you didn't hear?
Jonas: what
Me: huh?
Zach: oh Jonas I think you need to hear this.

Zach walked away motioning for Jonas to follow. I whispered to Jonas

Me: anything he says isn't true ok? I got to go see ya tomorrow.

He just nodded his head and followed Zach. I went home and did my homework that I had. Then dinner came around.

My mom had come home with chic fil a so we ate that and then Jacob came over. He and Mark played video games while I watched vampire diaries downstairs.

I can't stop thinking about the kiss Jacob and I shared the other night. I heard a knock on the door so I went to it and opened it. It was Jonas and he had sadness and anger in his eyes.

Me: what did Zach tell you?
Jonas: can I come in?
Me: uh yeah of course.

We went and sat on the couch and I turned off the tv

Jonas: vampire diaries?

He said with a goofy smile and I blushed

Me: yeah.... What did he tell you?
Jonas: that you slept with each member of the football team, and that you got drunk at parties and ya know... Did the dirty.
Me: it's a lie. I don't even know any of the members on the football team.. I've never been to a party and I haven't lost my virginity yet.
Jonas: oh thank God.

I smiled slightly.

Jonas: well do you want to be my date to your first party?
Me: what?
Jonas: so there's this party at my friend Tyler's house and I want to know if you'd like to go
Me: uh yeah sure I guess. When?
Jonas: This Friday
Me: um k sure... But I'm not drinking
Jonas: neither am I
Me: do you wanna watch vampire diaries with me?

I said while wiggling my eyebrows and giggling.

Jonas: haha no thanks. I have to get home
Me: k see ya tomorrow
Jonas: sleep well beautiful
Me: thanks you too Jonas

I smiled and continued to watch tv. I felt my eyes get heavy and I drifted off the sleep. When I woke up I checked my phone. It was 2:30 in the morning.

I heard the video game upstairs but I didn't hear the boys talking so I'm guessing they fell asleep. I walked to the kitchen and got some water and then walked up to my room.

I set the cup on my nightstand and then laid down in bed. Something in my stomach felt weird. It hurt and something was coming up my throat.

I ran to the bathroom and puked. I felt someone holding my hair up. After I finished I sat against the wall I wiped my mouth and looked at Jacob sitting there with a worried look. He whispered

Jacob: you ok?
Me: I don't feel good
Jacob: I can take care of you.
Me: no I don't want you getting sick.
Jacob: I don't care I'm taking care of you.

Before I could protest again I was emptying out my stomach into the toilet again. I groaned and sat back. He got a bucket and carried me to my bed.

I fell asleep instantly. I woke up to a knock on my bedroom door.

Me: come in.

I groaned.

Jacob: hey you feeling better?
Me: OMG shouldn't we be at school?! We are gonna be late!!
Jacob: you're sick you're not going to school, I'm taking care of you. So are you feeling better?
Me: yeah a lot better
Jacob: that's great you should maybe go take a shower
Me: yeah I feel gross.

I got up and went to the bathroom and grabbed my towel. I got into the shower and washed myself clean. I got out and blow dried my hair then I wrapped the towel around my body and went out the door to go get some clothes.

I got into my underwear and put on my bra. I heard a whistle while I was picking a shirt. I whipped my head around and saw Jacob looking up and down my body

Me: perv

He chuckled. A few moments later I felt arms wrap around my waist and kisses on my neck. I smiled a little and I picked out a shirt and some sweatpants.

Jacob: Netflix?

He said after I finished putting on my clothes.

Me: no chill
Jacob: awwww okkkk fineeeee!

I giggled and turned on vampire diaries.

Jacob: seriously?
Me: I'm the sick one
Jacob: yeah the "sick" one

We got to one part where Damon kissed Carolines stomach.

Jacob: I can do that to you
Me: shut up Jacob you perv
Jacob: and that except without blood

He said while Damon went in for her neck. I shoved Jacob playfully. He just chuckled and kissed me. I kissed back and I felt hands start to go up my shirt but I grabbed them and put them on his lap.

He put his hands on my waist and I put my arms around his neck. Then I heard the door open. I quickly pulled away and saw.......

Words= 1,035 sorry I haven't updated I've been really busy since school started I love you guys I have a basketball game so wish me luck!!!