Attack

Tyler must've released the jar because it smelt so bad in the prison! The guards were looking for the source of the stench, and they definitely weren't surrounding the path to Kris's glass room.

I walked down the path and found Kris laying down in his cell. I took the hammer from my pack and started to bang on the glass. It shattered, and created a hole big enough for Kris to come through.

"Josh?" Kris was speechless at the sight of me getting him out.

"Come on, Kris. I've had enough of this place," I order.

He exited through the broken glass and asked, "What happened to your eye?"

"Ray injured it, or Raymundo Flibbertigibbet injured it," I explained with a distasteful tone.

Kris laughed at the name, but didn't like the sight of my wound. We ran to the cafeteria where I showed him a small entrance to the kitchen. Tyler was waiting for us there.

We entered a narrow hall. I looked up at the ceiling that had brown stains on it.

"Look! There are ghosts! That is the first sign!" I concluded.

"Shut the hell up, Josh," Tyler snapped.

She opened the door to the chefs cooking yet another disgusting meal. I took a lock of hair out of my pack and placed it near the wooden counter. I lit it with my lighter, and quickly left the kitchen with Kris while Tyler caused a distraction.

"Did you release the jar?" Kris asked once we left the cafeteria.

"Yes," I answer with a smile.

"Bro, it smells," Kris complained.

We reached our cell. I took my money that Missy gave me and stuffed it in my pocket. I took out all of the hair, and placed locks on the bottom bed, nightstand, and floor. I lit all three locks and threw the lighter in the fire.

Kris and I quickly ran away from the flaming cell.

"I know where our clothes are!" Kris said.

I followed him to an isolated closet. He looked trough some time cabinets and found his and my clothing.

We dressed out into our own outfits. I wore a light grey hoodie and jeans while Kris wore a black jacket with a wildcat head imprinted on it and dark, ripped jeans and boots.

"Let's go," he says.

I busted a window open with the hammer and we jumped through. We kept running for the fence when we found Ray.

"Hello, Kris," he greeted.

"You . . . you killed my wife!" Kris yelled.

"She was a bitch, I'll tell you that. I did you a favor, and she would probably have forgotten you by the time you were released," Ray said.

Kris twitched his head, and attacked Ray by choking him.

"I hate you! I hate you so much! You will regret it!" Kris shouted viciously.

Ray kicked Kris on his chest and he flew backwards. Kris was laying on the dirt, gasping for air. Ray stood on his feet and held up his knife - building potential to murder Kris.

I ran and attacked Ray. The sky darkened and I felt a few rain drops on my tan skin. Ray stood up and tried to stab my head with his knife, but I ducked and punched his stomach.

He slapped me and gave me a light slash on my neck, and I hammered his right hand, and the knife slipped out of his hand and punctured in the dirt.

Ray attempted to lock my head but I ducked and got behind him. I hit his head with the hammer. He wobbled on his feet, I hit him again, and he fell to the dirt.

I pulled the knife from the dirt and stabbed Ray's left eye. I was behind his head, that now had dark, rich colored blood spewing out from its socket. Ray screamed so loud that my ear drums felt they were going to burst. His blood got on my neck, some of my face, and shirt.

"This is how it feels!" I shout at him. "This is what pain feels like!"

"Stop!" Ray pleaded in excruciating pain.

I penetrated the knife into his chest, and dragged the knife to cut his bone. I broke it, and found his heart. I wanted him to die slowly, so I sawed his arteries with the knife. More blood got on my hands and arms.

I slowly pierced his heart. Blood squirted onto my face and hair. Finally, the stabbig was done and I has fully punctured his heart.

I stood on my feet and looked at the corspe. I had gone psycho and killed a person. I just killed a person. I had frightened myself.

I was about to lay down when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and see a stunned look on Kris's face.

"Let's go home," he said silently.