Ray

I stayed up all night trying to figure out a plan to escape. It is for Kris, and that is what is motivating me.

"Kris," I whisper.

"What?" he asked, a little drowsy. He had just woken up from his deep sleep.

"I have a plan to get out of here," I said.

"Josh, it doesn't matter. If I go back, everyone will be looking for me. In America, I'm not safe," he explained.

"Then let's go eat breakfast," I suggest.

"Fine," he gave in.

There wasn't much to eat. Only a burrito and glass of juice, and a boiled egg.

"Hey, who's he?" Rodney asked at the table.

I look over and see a guy walk in. He had brown-red hair that fell over his face, eyeliner, and piercings in his bottom lip and sectum.

Kris looked at him and gasped. He ducked under the table as quickly as he could.

"Kris? Who is that?" I ask.

"Shh!"

I pulled Kris from under the table.

"Follow me," Kris whispered.

He grabbed me and I took the egg. The egg was for my plan.

He pulled me out into the hallway.

"What is wrong?" I ask.

"That guy is Ray!" Kris exclaimed.

"What?" I look back into the cafeteria.

"It is him! What could he be doing here?"

"Maybe he got arrested," I said.

"I know that! I'm talking about how!"

From in the cafeteria: "This food sucks! I'm not eating."

I turn around and see Ray leave the cafeteria. He looked at me and squinted.

"What do you want, wet back?" he sneered.

"That is racist and I will not accepted that," I confirm.

"What are you doing here?" Kris demanded.

"Oh! It's my little buddy, Kris," Ray joyfully said.

"I'm not your little buddy," Kris scowled.

"Listen, I am here because I got caught selling drugs," Ray explained.

"You're such a bad influence. Wake up, and do what's right," Kris lectured. "Seriously, drugs are not good. They can ruin your health, your body, and your complexion. Maybe you haven't noticed, but they can ki-"

"Quit nagging me!" Ray interrupted.

"I know, right? He does that a lot," I agree.

"Shut up!" he yelled at me.

"That's it, I'm done." Kris pushed Ray. "Don't talk to me, don't touch me, don't look at me, don't even think about looking at me."

"Damn, dude. Calm down," Ray said, and walked away.

~~~

I have another visitor. Seriously, who would want to visit me? I have no one.

In the visitor room, some visitors were allowed to be in there with us.

My visitor was an old friend, or an ex-girlfriend, named Cindy. I regret ever dating her in the eighth grade. I personally wish I had said no when she asked me, but I didn't.