Chapter 4

Michael, "You shouldn't have done that Ashley." Ashley, "Why?" Michael, "Because now the whole town will be destroyed." Ashley, "I did that Michael to protect you because I care about you." Michael, "You mean, you love me?" Ashley, "Yes, I do love you." Michael, "What are we going to do about the town?" Michael, "I don't know what we are doing about the town. Ow, I think something bit me." Ashley, "Your a ghost, I don't think things can bite you. Wait, a minute, Eva!" Eva, "Yes, what do you want?" Ashley, "You promised." Eva, "It's not me who's sending these bugs out into the city." Ashley, "How can we believe you?" Then a random person speaks up, "Because it's not her, it's me!" Ashely, "Who are you? Why aren't you showing yourself?" Nightmare, "My name is Nightmare." Ashley, "Um, I'm sorry to say this but you need a haircut!" Michael, "Your edges look terrible! Your hair is, also dry. Why is it so, dry? Have you ever heard of conditioner? Why is your hair so, dirty have you heard of shampoo." Ashley, "Michael, no." Michael, "No, what? This person or spirit is threatening us and you just want to me to back off?"

Emily, "Woah, hey what did I miss?" Ashley, "Where were you?" Emily, "I was at Starbucks getting a frappe." Ashley, "Forget about the frappe." Emily, "I was going to get the pumpkin spice latte but, they didn't have them." Ashely, "Well we needed you." Emily, "Okay, tell me what I missed." Ashley, "We don't have a lot of time to tell you but, that woman bit Michael with a bug that will turn him into a possessive spirit like her." Nightmare, "Well your right. Everysingle day Michael will start turning into the monster." Michael, "No, I don't want to be a monster." Ashley, "I'm sorry I have to chase after him." So, Ashley was chasing after Michael until she found him near a fountain. Ashley, "Michael, what's wrong?" Michael, "I just don't want to turn into a monster. That's what I think a lot of people thought of me as. So, now I will actually be one." Ashley, "Michael, you are not a monster. Please, don't think of yourself like that?"

Michael, "Why? Pretty soon all of LA will be running away in fear from me." Ashley, "When you were alive Michael you actually did amazing things." Michael, "Don't you mean am doing?" Ashley, "I guess am doing. Even though you are a ghost, you are still amazing. When you were a part of the Jackson 5 everyone thought you were talented. They all thought that was amazing for an eleven year old. When you started to become a solo artist that was amazing. When you did the moonwalk it felt like magic. I remember watching Mowtown 25 for the first time when I first became a fan I was mind blown." Michael, "You were?" Ashley, "Yeah, I was. So, do you feel better?" Michael, "Yeah, I do, thank you Ashley." Ashley, "You welcome Michael." And then out of nowhere Michael kissed Ashley on the lips. Emily, "I'm sorry to ruin this sappy moment but, LA is kind of being destroyed so..." Ashley, "Right, we need a plan to save LA."