Chapter 5

Ashley, "So, Michael do you have a plan? Um, Michael? Hey, Emily, I don't think Michael looks okay." Emily, "What are you talking about? And don't say that he's pale because he's a ghost he's supposed to be pale. Let me see. What is he doing? Ashley, I think we better run. Ashley, what are you doing? Ashley?" Ashley, "No, wait he's just scared that's all." Emily, "Ash, are you crazy? You are going to get possesed." Ashley, "I know your scared. I know that you would never hurt me." Then, Emily heard a scream. Ashely, "Ow! Michael, you bit me!" Emily, "I told you that you should stay away from that freak!" Ashely, "Emily don't call him that!" Emily, "This is why I don't mess around with evil spirits." Then, after Michael bit Ashley he returned back to normal and has no memory of what just happened. Michael, "What happened. Oh no, I bit you didn't I?" Ashley, "Michael you didn't mean to. It's just someone who is turining you into an evil spirit and I know who." Michael, "Who could be turning me into an evil spirit?" Ashley, "Nightmare is. That's not fair, we had a deal. So, all of a sudden she is going to lose the deal." Emily, "Ashley, I think you should look in a mirror." Ashley, "Why should I look into a mirror?"

Emily, "Because..." Ashley, "Okay, Emily I'll look into a mirror if it will make you happy." Emily, "Okay Ash I don't want you to freak out but..." Ashley, "I'm turining into a ghost! I'm a ghost! Who could be turning me into a ghost?" Emily, "We all know one person." Ashley, "Who?" Emily, "Eva." So, Emily called Eva. Emily, "Eva!" Eva, "Yes, who is it?" Eva, "Are you turning Emily into a ghost." Eva, "No, I'm not. Ever since Polly Waggle was talking about you three being his friends I wanted to change. So, now I'm not evil anymore. I'm a nice spirit." Emily, "Okay if your nice than I want you to come to the abandoned house and prove that you are nice." Eva, "Here I am, I told you, that I am not behind this." Ashley, "We believe you Eva." Emily, "If your not doing this than who is?" Eva, "I think I have an idea." Emily, "Who is it?" Eva, "It's my sister Nightmare. I haven't told you this but, Nightmare is my sister. Nightmare is behind this." Ashley, "But, we made a deal with her."

Eva, "Here is something that you have to know about my sister Nightmare, Nightmare doesn't keep promises." Emily, "How do you know?" Eva, "Because I told my sister Nightmare to not tell my mother that I was out late destroying towns and she blabbed. Because when me and Nightmare were little we would destroy towns and we weren't allowed to destroy towns with out mother. That is the reason why we don't talk anymore. After that, we have been enemies ever since." Ashley, "Oh, wait until I get my hands on her!" Eva, "Fighting my sister won't work. How about you all come to my place. Your friend can' t come since she isn't a ghost." Emily, "That's okay, I'll just go home. My mom probably doesn't want me out this late." Ashley, "I forgot, what about my mom?" Michael, "I don't think that's a good idea since your a ghost."  So, Eva, Ashley, and Michael are at Eva's place. Eva, "We need a plan to defeat Nightmare. Who's that? It's Polly Waggle. Polly Waggle why are you here?" Polly Waggle, "Because Polly Waggle wants to be friends." Eva, "Of course Polly Waggle can be friends with me. Why do you want to be friends with me after the way I treated you?" 

Polly Waggle, "Because I have forgiven you for your past mistakes." Eva, "Thank you Polly Waggle, you don't know how much that means to me." When they were thinking of a plan Michael turned evil again. Eva, "What's up with Michael?" Ashley, "I don't know. I think Michael is possesed." Eva, "I have to get out of here." Ashley, "Why?" Eva, "Because an evil ghost can posses a good ghost. I have an idea. We have to catch him in this jar hooked up with plugs." Ashley, "Why?" Eva, "Because that takes the hatred out of him." Ashley, "I'm shocked that he has hatred because wasn't Michael all for love?" Eva, "Well he is for love but, right now he isn't. Ha, there you go! I caught you!" Ashley, "I hope he will be okay." Eva, "He will be okay, he just needs to be in this little jar here. See, here is a machine hooked up with plugs that will take all of the hatred out of him. It turns the mean ghosts into nice ghosts. If this doesn't work then, Michael will be an evil spirit forever." 

Here is a drawing of a ghost girl because I didn't want to pick a picture that looked absolutely terrifying

This picture is from the short film Ghost