Chapter 13

Note: I'm thinking that this might be the last chapter since I don't feel like updating every single weekend. Eva built the time machine and now they are out of the 1920s. Now, all they need to worry about is defeating Nightmare. Nightmare, "So, you all got out of the 1920s?" Eva, "Yes, we did. Eva, you don't need to do this, you can be good like me." Nightmare, "And why would I want to be good like you? Your just soft. No, your weak." Eva, "Nighmare, I'm not weak. I want to be nice because I am tired of bossing people around all of the time. I turned nice because I didn't want people to treat like an enemy. I wanted to have friends, I didn't want to be alone. Nightmare, you don't have to be alone." Nightmare, "Yes, I do. You don't understand. You were always the child that got the most attention. I'm sorry, I need to do this. Michael, John, come here." Michael, "No." John, "No." Nightmare, "Fine, I'll just make you two come. I'll just hypnotize you two." Eva, "No, you can't do this to my friends." Nightmare, "You don't understand that I have to. And for Ashley. Well, I'll just take your heart out of your chest."

Eva, "Why would you do that?" Nightmare, "To make her dissenagrate." Michael, "But, you can't. Can't you see that I love her?" Nightmare, "And can't you see that I want you to shut up?" Eva, "Why do you want to destroy everything and everybody?" Nightmare, "Because I fell in love with a mortal. One time I was destroying a whole village and I met a guy. And he was really cute. And he liked me for me. He saw the good in me. Well, mother found out. And I know who told her." Eva, "Who?" Nightmare, "You! His name was Brady and he was a surfer with blonde hair and he played the guitar. On some nights he would serenade me, since he was so, romantic and sweet and mother disenagrated his heart!" Eva, "I didn't mean to ruin your happiness. I made a deal with this evil sorcerous. Who said that he would zap me out of exsixtence. He was very good at making deals. His name was Rumplestilken." Nightmare, "I thought he was only in fairytales." Eva, "Well you were wrong. Look, I was selfish and foolish back then. Just because you didn't get your happiness doesn't mean that you have to ruin everybody else's. Please be a good spirit and just stop. If you stop I promise I will be a good sister this time." 

Nightmare, "You promise?" Eva, "I promise." Nightmare, *cries* "You do care. I won't do this. I realize that it's wrong. Ashley, I'll turn you back into a human and I won't destroy your friends and this whole city." Now, everything is back to noramal and Ashley told her mother about everything including of how she met Michael. Yes, she thought that was weird that her daughter was dating a ghost at first but, she got used to it. And the same thing happened with Emily. Ashley, "I have a suprise for you." Michael, "What's the surprise?" Ashley, "Well, I want to take you to see your family." Michael, *cries*, "Thank you Ashley." And of course Michael had to explain to his children about his new girlfriend. Well, at first they got creeped out that their father is now a ghost but, they got used to it. The same thing happens with David when he got reunited with his family (Emily did that for him).