Chapter 10

Nightmare, "Well, I guess I have to stop them from stopping me." Then, everybody heard a voice and it was from Nightmare. Nightmare, "Well, I heard your trying to defeat me. Look, at my sister she's gone soft. That's why I'm the sister that has to take over. So, you all like to play games?" Michael, "Stop, it Nightmare, it's not funny." Nightmare, "I could just turn you into a devil. But, I won't, I am starting to soften up. But, not soften up like my sister Eva. Well, there is this dungeon called the dungeon of Nightmares. If you get through this dungeon than, I'll be gone but, if you all don't get through this dungeon then I'll destroy everything that you all love." John, "We're all up for a challenge." Michael, "Yeah, it can't be that bad." Nightamre, "Oh, it will be bad. Okay, I'm taking you all to this dungeon right now, here we are. Bye. I hope you all have a terrible time!" Michael, "So, what are we going to get through this dungeon?" Eva, "Well, all we have to do is get to the exit. So, I would just go through all of the paths until we find an exit." Claire, "What? That's a terrible idea. I say we use magic to get out of here." Eva, "We can't use magic to get out of here?" Claire, "Oh and why not?"

Eva, "Because that's cheating." Claire, "Nightmare, didn't say anything about not cheating." Eva,  "Well, I'm not cheating. How about we all split up. I'll take a couple of people to go with me. I'll take Michael, Ashley, Emily, and David." Claire, "And I'll take John, George, and Prince." Eva, "So, all we need to do is to find the exit and no, cheating, that means no, magic." Claire, "Why, no magic?" Eva, "Because that's not fair and everybody else doesn't have magic." Claire, "But, what if there's some evil demon trying to attack us?" Eva, "Fine, you could use your magic on an evil demon. But, that's it. You can't use your magic to cheat. Now, we are off!" Claire, "So, which is the way out?" John, "Well, I'm guessing by the height of this dungeon or castle that we should go this way because that might be the way out and I also, see a moat that's leading out that way." Claire, "Okay, John, since your so, smart then you could lead the way." Eva, "Which is the way out?" Michael, "I have an idea." Eva, "What is your idea Michael?" 

Michael, "Well, maybe we could all go this way because it looks like it's the entrance and look I see slime. That means that somebody or a ghost already went out that way." Prince, "It's not Nightmare, is it?" Eva, "No, it's not Nightmare. I could recognize my own sister's tracks and those are not hers." So, they went through one of the doors and heard a voice. Michael, "What's that voice?" Eva, "Uh, oh. Those are one of the flirting ghosts. But, they only possess men. Me and Ashley are not men." Ashley, "Michael, don't let her get to you!" Eva, "Here use these earplugs to cover your ears." Michael, "Thank you Eva." Eva, "Your Welcome. Prince and David use these." Girl Ghosts, "Come on big boys. Come with me." The first ghost was named flirtatious Fern." Fern singing, "Your under our spell now. There is no way, to get out." Michael starts singing, "Tainted love I've to get away." Fern, "Tainted love, you can't get away." David sings, "Get away from the pain you drive into the heart of me." 

Eva, "Keep singing, it's driving the ghosts away." Prince sings, "Once, I ran to you." Michael and David sings, "(I ran to you)." Michael sings, "Don't touch me, please. I can't stand the way you tease." Then, Michael, David, and Prince drove the ghosts away and they evaporated into ooze. Michael, "That was easy!" Ashley, "You did it guys. I'm so, glad those ghosts didn't possess all of you especially Michael." John, "Here we are and we see possesed little girls." Little Girls, "Wanna play?" John, "Um, no. I love children but, these children are just creepy." George, "I have an idea. Maybe we should play with the children until they leave us alone." Claire, "No, we can't do that. We have to think. What do children hate?" George, "They hate..." George was about to talk until John interrupted him. John, "They hate vegetables." George, "I was going to say that." John, "Now, all we need to do is to feed the little devils." George, "Um, we have a yummy treat for you." John, "We can't do that." George, "Why?" John, "Because they won't take food from strangers." Claire, "We could disguise ourselves as their family." John, "I'll be the father." Claire, "And I'll be the mother."

George, "And I guess I'll be the brother." Claire in her mother voice, "Oh, sweeties we have a treat for you." So, the little possessed girls came running. George, "Uh, they look creepy. Why are they eating with the back of their heads? Someone needs to explain that." So, the little girls ate the Brussel sprouts without knowing that they actually are vegetables and they vanished in thin air. Claire, "We did it! And I didn't even have to use my magic! That must feel good not using my magic to get out of things.