Untitled Part 9

Michael, "So we are here at Claire the Good Witche's House." Ashley, "Don't you think we already know that?" Michael, "Oh yeah, I forgot." Claire The Good Witch, "So, your friend John is okay. I'm just giving him some positive vibes." David, "What kind of positive vibes? Are you giving him drugs?" Claire The Good Witch, "Um, no. So, John told me that you have some problems with some evil spirit. That sends bad vibes man. Hey, there's the good boy." Michael, "Who me?" Claire the Good Witch, "Yeah, you try some of this." Michael, "No, thank you. If I use that I'll probably gag." Claire The Good Witch, "Fine, whatever good boy." Eva, "We want to know how to defeat her." Claire The Good Witch, "I could help you with that." Eva, "You can?" Claire The Good Witch, "Of course I can. I know what happened to your friend John. This evil spirit is brainwashing him but, he just doesn't know it yet." John, "What? I'm not brainwashed!" Claire The Good Witch, "Yes, you are man! Your just in denial. Just like Michael's in denial that he has an obsession with John." Michael, "What? No, I'm not!" Claire The Good Witch, "Yes you are man!"

David, "To get back on track here, we need to defeat Nightmare and you need to help us." Claire The Good Witch, "All we need to do is to give the evil spirit this potion, man!" David, "Okay, but how are we going to give Nightmare the potion? She's not going to stand still." Claire The Good Witch, "It will work out man!" Michael, "Maybe we need to trap her in this big bubble!" David, "How would that even work Michael? So, your saying that we need to trap the city." Michael, "No, David I'm not saying that we are going to trap the city. I'm saying that Claire could make a potion that could trap Nightmare in the bubble." David, "But, like I said, she's not going to stay still." Michael, "Why are you arguing with me?" David, "Because your suggestion doesn't even make sense. It's just not reasonable." Michael, "Your not reasonable!" David, "Do, ya know what I'm just going to stop fighting with you. Emily, can you please tell Michael how physics work?" Emily, "I don't think that I have time to lecture Michael when we haven't even thought of an idea yet." 

Michael, "While Claire is thinking of an idea I might just look around." Ashley, "I don't think that's a good idea." Michael, "Why it's not like I'm going to mess anything up?" Ashley, "You need permission from Claire first." Claire, "Sure dude, whatever floats your boat." Ashley, "I can't believe Claire just said yes." Claire, "So, I have this potion that we all have to drink so, we can defeat Nightmare. Problem solved." Prince, "I don't think that's a good idea since she's a ghost. And this activity will seriously mess up my outfit and my hair. Like, I'm sorry that I care about how I look." Michael, "Why do you always have to care about how you look?" Prince, "Because I like to look good. Don't you like looking good." Michael, "I can't answer you right now Prince, I'm too busy looking around. What's with the different colored smoke?" Claire, "That's the smoke from the potions Michael." Michael, "Oh, okay." John, "Claire, what do I do about my headaches?" Claire, "I don't know man." John, "But, I feel like she's watching my every move and I really can't escape her." 

Claire, "Oh hey I forgot. Meet my friend George." John, "George!" George, "John!" Michael, "OMG, George is here too? What? Now, we need Paul here. Wait, but, Paul's still alive. I don't care. I actually stalk Paul from his house. So, hey do you think Paul forgot about me buying the Beatles catalogue?" John, "That was years ago, he probably did." Nightmare, "Well, it looks like John's helping them again. Well, I guess I have to do something about them defeating me. What kind of spell should I use on them?" Note: This is all I thought of for this chapter. I'll update more on the weekend.