Chapter 1

The setting of this story is in October. Ashley, "Bye mom." Mom, "Did you pack your lunch?" Ashley, "Yeah, I did. Well, bye mom." Mom, "Bye, Ashley." So, now Ashley is on the school bus and she is sitting next to her friend Emily. Emily, "So, Ashley are you excited for the field trip?" Ashley, "Yeah, I am. But, I don't get why we are going on this field trip." Ashley, "Because that abandoned house is a part of our history and you still have to write an essay on the house." Ashley, "Wait, we have to write an essay. Emily, why didn't you tell me?" Emily, "Because the teacher wrote it on the board in class. What were you doing?" Ashley, "Um, daydreaming about Michael in his gold pants." Emily, "Oh, that's why your mouth was drooling in class." Ashley, "Here we are Emily!" Teacher, "Okay, everybody now that everybody is out of the bus. We can observe this old abandoned house. So, to write something about your essay all you have to do is ask these people around here because they know the history behind this abandoned house."

Instead of writing her essay like she was supposed to do Ashley was curious about what was in that abandoned house. Ashley, "Hey, Emily." Emily, "What Ashley?" Ashley, "Do, you ever wonder what is in that house?" Emily, "Um, no. Ashley we are not supposed to go in there because we are supposed to work on our essay. Do you want to fail?" Ashley, "Oh, come on Emily this might help us on our research paper." Emily, "Fine, we'll go in this creepy house." Then, Michael sees a girl coming in this abandoned house which is good for Michael because it gets so lonely in that abandoned house. Michael, "Is that a girl? Finally, I could have a friend. Hello?" Emily, "Who's that? I'm warning you!" Ashley, "Emily, it might be a ghost." Emily, "Ashley, how many times do I have to tell you? Ghosts don't exist." Ashley, "Oh, yeah then who's that?" Emily, "What do you mean who's that?" Ashley, "Look behind you Emily." Emily, "No, way! Ashley, your right it is a ghost!" Ashley, "It's not just any ghost it's Michael." Emily, "Michael, who?" Ashley, "It's Michael Jackson. I wanna talk to him. Hey, it's okay. We won't hurt you. I'm actually a huge fan of your music." Michael, "My name is Michael." Ashley, "Well, my name is Ashley and this is my friend Emily." 

Michael, "Hi, Ashley and Emily. I am so, glad that I have friends." Emily, "Ashley, the school bus is leaving." Ashley, "I'll just a get a ride there Emily, I want to talk to Michael first. So, do you have any other ghost friends?" Michael, "No, I don't. It's just me." Ashley, "What happened to everyone else?" Michael, "I'm the only ghost that is still living here. All, of the other ghosts got exterminated by someone. That is why I am the only ghost that is in here. Now, every single day I get lonely and sad. Sometimes I even cry because I have no one to talk to. Sometimes I miss my ghost friends. But, now I have new friends. Even though you two are not ghosts, your humans." Ashley, "Is there anyway we can find your ghost friends?" Michael, "I don't think that you can." Teacher, "Where's Ashley and Emily? Please don't tell me that we left them behind." Michael, "How old are you two?" Ashley and Emily, "We are both sixteen years old." Michael, "Can I just say how pretty you are?" Ashley, "Michael, who are you talking to?" Michael, "I'm talking to you, Ashley." When Michael said that about her she kind of started to freak out since she has a huge crush on him.

Ashley, "You called me pretty?" Michael, "Yeah, I did. I think I might be in love with you." Ashley, "But, you just met me." Michael, "I know that I just met you but, I think that this is true love at first sight." Michael, "Can, we dance?" Ashley, "Sure." So, the song Speechless by: Michael himself starts playing. Actually Michael sings the song to you on a guitar. Michael sings, "Your love is magical, that's how I feel. But, I have not the words here to explain. Gone is the grace for expressions of passion. But, there are worlds and worlds of ways to explain (I looked up the lyrics on Google. I know the song but, I got confused if he was singing worlds or words. So, don't complain if I get the lyrics wrong) to tell you how I feel." While Michael was singing speechless to Ashley, him and Ashley were floating while dancing. Ashley, "Wow, it feels like magic." Michael, "Ashley, would you like to be my girlfriend?" Ashley, "Michael, I would love to." So, now Ashley and Michael are dating. So, Ashley and Michael were dancing until she heard the teacher call, "Ashley and Emily where are you?" Ashley, "I'm sorry Michael I have to go?" Michael, "Why?" Ashley, "Because the teacher is call me and Emily's names." Michael, "If you go then will you promise that you will be back?" Ashley, "I promise that I will be back." Michael, "Until,next time Ashley." Ashley, "Until, next time Michael." So, now Ashley and Emily are at school and she has not done any research for the project. Ashley, "We have not finished the essay, hopefully the teacher will give us more time."

Note: I will update this story when I have time off of school normally it will probably be on the weekend.