Chapter 12

So, now everybody is out but, Nightmare has other plans in mind. Claire, "So, you escaped good for you. I'll just leave. *thinks to herself* Any minute now, I'll do something to destroy this town and everybody in it." Ashley, "Where are we?" Michael, "I might have an idea." Ashley, "Do you know where we are?" Random Person, "Your all in the 1920's." Eva, "My sister Nightmare did this because she knows that there were no phones in the 1920's. So, we are stuck." David, "There needs to be a way to get out of here." Eva, "I don't think that there is." Michael, "What if we just make a time machine to travel back to our time period." Eva, "That's a brilliant idea. Okay all we need to do is... What is happening to everybody?" Michael, "We all don't belong here so, we are disappearing." Eva, "We all need to get out of here fast. Before you all disappear out of existence." Ashley, "Maybe all of us could go to that shed." Eva, "Where do you see a shed?" Ashley, "Well it's more like a barn. But, it's next to this bar." Eva, "We may be in luck." Ashley, "Um, Eva you better hurry before we all disappear." Eva, "I know that I have to hurry." 

So, now they are all in the barn. Eva, *Thinks to herself* "Now think Eva, where do I see something that looks like a time machine. I see it. It's over there." Michael, "Ashley, I really don't want to be zapped out of existence. I like existing." Ashley, "Me too Michael." Michael, "If we do disappear, I want to do something." Ashley, "What do you want to do?" Michael, "I want to do this." Then, Michael kissed Ashely. Ashley, "You kissed me." Michael, "Well, yeah we have been dating. And it's just a goodbye kiss incase we don't see each other again." David, "Well, I have to do the same thing too. Emily, I really don't want to be zapped out of exsixtence." Emily, "Me, neither David. I had such a good time with you. I don't want to forget about you." Then, Emily started crying but, David was there to hug her. David, "I know if we both zap out of existence it will be hard. But, I'll always be with you. And you'll always be with me. Incase we get zapped out of existence I want to do something. It's something that you'll remind me by." Emily, "Oh, and what is it?" David, "It's this." Then, David spontaneously kissed Emily. David, "I know it's not an object but, at least it's something that you'll remember me by."

Eva, "I think I see a time machine. Someone already built a time machine." Michael, "Don't we need to ask first." Eva, "Michael, all of you are disappearing. Do you think that it's a good time to ask for permission to use the time machine?" Michael, "No, it's not a good time." Eva, "That's a good answer. Now, let's all hop in. Okay, I want to go back to Florida, 2016." So, now they are in 2016 but, it's not Florida." Eva, "Where are we?" David, "We are in London! I love London. Since, I have already seen London and John has too how about we tour." Eva, "But, we are stuck in London and we have my evil sister destroying Florida. Isn't anybody worried?" Michael, "Hey, look! There's cotton candy. Do, you want any cotton candy Eva?" Eva, "Michael, your a ghost. You can't digest food." Michael, "Oh yeah, I forgot." Prince, "I want to go to the salon here." Eva, "Well, I want to know how to get out of here." Ashley, "Eva, I'm with you." Eva, "You are?" Ashley, "Yes, I am. And Michael is with you too. Right, Michael?" Michael, "What? No, I'm not?" Ashley, "If you say your with Eva I'll buy you something." Michael, "Like what?" Eva, "We could go in that toy store and I could buy you anything that you want." Michael, "Um yeah. I am with you, Eva." 

Note: That is all I thought of for this chapter. So, read the next chapter which might be tomorrow, if you want to read more.