CHAPTER 6 "BESTFRIENDS & TALKS"

Ross's POV

There was something about Laura that intrigued me. Maybe it was her aggressive and vicious manner, even though she had shoot me down so much times, I kept coming for more. But I know there is another sweet and innocent side of her, she just puts up a front to protect herself. It kinda hurts that she doesn't trust me, but I promise to myself that I'll earn her trust, I know to myself it'll be hard, with being popular and A jock at school and those are the things she run from. I honestly don't know to myself what it is I want from her, there's just something that pulls me to her. I couldn't get her out of my head.

My phone ringing made me jump,grabbing it I saw it was my best friend Xander

"Sup man?"

"wanna tell me why you're calling me 9:00 in the night, I'm not your boo,dude." I said making him laugh.

"haha,I don't know man, I had A tugging in my heart that I should call you." He said,Xander and I have been best friends since Freshman year,we just clicked, and hell he even started to look like me too.

"that my friend is your undying love for me that you're trying to hide." I said making him crack up.

"yea yea whatever, so I gotta ask what's up with you and the fat girl?" he asked causing my smile to vanish. I love the dude,but he had a thing for keeping up to standards,like he would only date a girl if she was popular,even if he liked her,is she wasn't popular he wOuldn't date it.it was weird.

"What's up with us?" I asked

"babe did you just answer my question with A question? Perfect that's why I love you." He said sarcasticly, sarcastic was Xander's middle name.

"We're partner for the musical that I told you about man, plus she's actually pretty cool, aggressive, but cool." I said just thinking about her, her hazel eyes glaring at me.

"Don't tell me you're gonna turn this into some girly chick flic shit and fall in love with her?" here we go.

"You do know that people can't help who they fall in love with right."

"No no no no Ross you're turning a sissy on me man, we don't fall in love, we flirt, hook up and drop them that's it, no strings attach, plus man she's not even your type, plus I don't think you can handle all that meat man, she's a bit you know huge." He said I was slowly getting angry.

"alright cool Xan,I don't have time for this, I'll see you at school tomorrow." I said, I couldn't take people talking about her like that.

"Alright man, peace out." He said as I ended the call.

Laura Marano was the only thing in my mind