CHAPTER 10 "EARLY MORNNG & ROSS"

I walked into school limping, each and every part of my body ached even my head i was having a splitting headache. 

"What's up with you?" Trishaun asked at my side as she looked me up and down laughing this was hilarious to her when i told her.

"I told you already T, unless you want to be limping like me i suggest you leave me alone." i said as i opened my locker grabbing a book and slamming it shut.

"You." i voice said behind me, causing me to turn around to be face to Xander Price. he was pointing at me.

"Me?" i asked playing dumb.

"You." he repeated hand still pointing at me, a crowd was forming.

"Me?-ah who am i kidding i ain't got time for this shit, what do you want?" i asked folding my arms, trishaun beside me was looking on quietly, she and Xander were acquaintances,i guess you could say.

"You broke my sister's nose, do you know how much pain she went through cause of your fat ass?" .he asked angrily

"Well do you know how much i went through bearing her stink breathe in my face and her fake boobs are very disturbing." i Retrotted, i wasn't in the mood to have a  brawl out with an ignorant asshole.

"You know let me make one thing straight, don't you every lay your hands on my sister, or you'll suffer for your deeds." he said his jaw clenched.

"Oh yea?" i said walking up to him i was shorter than him so i had to look up but that didn't intimidate me. "Well let me tell you someting, next time you walk up in here and play like you own me, your sister won't be the only one with a broken nose." i said i was ready to fight and defend myself if i had to, i was not going to be embarrased by this asshole.

"Alright break it up." Trishaun said walking up to us and pulling us apart, us still glaring at each other, then i saw him look at her his angry demeanor fading. his eyes soften as he looked at her.

someone has a crush.

trishaun pulled me from the crowd and down the halls.

"trouble is just coming to you left,right and center isn't it?" she said with a little chuckle as we walked to class the bell had already rung.

walking into my Geography class i took a sit to the back and plugged my headphones in and closed my eyes waiting for the teacher.

before i could even relax properly my headphones were ripped out of my ears, my eyes flew open i was reading to through a punch when it came in contact with a familiar pair of hazel eyes.

"Wow ready to attack me?" he asked hand in the air as he smiled at me. That smile.

"what do you want lynch you're not in this class."i said annoyed already.

"No i'm not, but i came to see my woman." he said taking a sit next to me.

"Ha." i said ignoring him.

"Mr. Lynch what are you doing in my class please get out and stop harassing the young lady." Mr. Celestine walked into the class,looking at ross. ross had a grin on his face.

"Sorry sir,just came to see my girl before i head to maths,i hate that shit." he said causing people to gasp and start whispering and some to chuckle as he got up

"Wow oh really t-that is very beautiful, know get out." He said sarcastically hands folded.

"Bye peony.see you later." he said leaning down and kissing me on the cheeks quickly then running out of the class laughing.

"LYNCH!!!!" I screamed angrily.

That blond boy