AUTHOR SPEAKS "HEY GUYS"

so hey guys.

so i started P.S. because well i'm fat too and i just really wanted to write a book and fat girl and a guy who loves her for the way she is even though she has insecurities.

in this book i really wanna express my self . how it's like to be fat, how it's easy for ppl who aren't make fun of you or your friends to say when they say "so what you're fat, you still amazing and we love you.' hell it's makes us feel good, but at the end of the day we're the ones who suffer from insecurity.

sure laura is brave in this book but like any normal fat teenager she has her insecurities and doubts and fears, thus making her seem aggressive and feisty, but she's just like that to defend her self because she's protection to herself she puts up a wall to anything that seems threatening.

then here comes ross the popular, hot most liked guy in the school, who just genuinely likes her and wants to get to know her and soon falls for her, even in all her glory(fat).

but to her, guys want slim propery shaped girls, and she believe that there is a catch to how ross is behaving but indeed he just down right likes her.

to ross it doesn't matter her size, but whats's inside, he knows that through all those barriers she puts up she's a sweet amazing girl.which she is. of course he'll help her lose some weiht to be healthy but to him he just down right likes her, she makes his heart skip and all that lovey dovey shit.

so Laura's basically like me in this book, i'm really funny and friendly tho, but i can be very sensitive when it comes to my weight, but i hust wanted to express my feeling through this book,through laura.

I LOVE RAURA! HELL sometimes i'm discourage and say alright i give up on raura but then in a few minutes i'm back at shipping it hard asf.

i love raura

so opinions

do u think rourtney is a publicity stunt?