CHAPTER 15//LOVE ME PLEASE

you can listen to the song while reading^^

The Kiss was unlike anything I'd ever imagine. You know how you read books and Watch movies and when the person talks about how amazing it is and especially when it's there first kiss. How blown away they are and you think you know it all, that when your time finally comes you'll know what to expect and how it will be.

But truly I did not expect this.

It was like there was nothing holding us keeping us to the ground. Hell it was as if we weren't even on the ground. there was no noise nothing but a still calmness but the sound of My hearts beating fiercely.

I felt complete in that moment.

"W-why did you kiss me?" I asked dumbfounded when we stopped to take a breather.

"Because I Want You Peony. Hell I need you so bad and I need you to need me." He said desperately as he had his forehead on mines his huge hands cupping each of my fat cheek. My lips tingling.

"R-ross you don't understand. I am so messed up you wouldn't understand you don't need-."

"Peony No listen to me, I want you and that means all of you; I want you and all your flaws and your Insecurity and your messed upness and in return I ask you to take and accept mines and let's mold each other to be the best people that we can." He said pecking me on the lips again.'

Sighing heavily, I moved away from his embrace. "I-I'm sorry I can't do this. Can you please take me home?" I said bending my head and rubbing my arms up and down I was suddenly cold.

"W-what?" He crooked out

His expression was one of hurt and broken ness and one that I could not read.

"Please take me home." I said staring him in the eyes.

After moment of silence he finally answered swallowing hard, I watched as his Adam's apple moved as he stared at nothing behind me. "O-okay." He said spinning around and walking away.

Flowing behind him I kept my head down.

Why would Ross want me?

Because he doesn't his just playing a game with you, HELL Laura he's the Captain of the football team, He's filthy rich, he's the most popular guy in school, he's famous why the hell would he want you.

But maybe he does I saw the way he looked when I told him take me home instead of answering him back.

Boy's are great actors baby girl trust me. you should know this by now.

He opened the car door for me and quickly went to his side and open it without saying a word.

As I got in I Couldn't help but realize how different the atmosphere was. As he drove home the only thing that was heard was the soft melody of the music being played on the radio.

Ross kept his eyes forward on the road. He said nothing made no effort of small talk.

"Are you okay?" I asked him softly. too softly

He didn't reply.

"Are you Okay?" I repeated louder only to receive a harsh snort from him

"Are you seriously asking me this right now?" He gritted out. His knuckles white as he squeezed the staring wheel.

"Uh yea you're right." I replied. This wasn't me I was sarcastic and fierce but this boy somehow found a way to bring out this side of me that I never showed o anyone other than Trishaun.

"I can't believe you seriously asked me that AFTER I poured my heart out to you. after I told you how bad I needed you. and your amazing and heart wrenching reply was 'Take me home.' WOW and I thought I had been heart before." He said releasing a humorless laugh.

"Ross can you just stop." I said getting angry. "You're behaving like you're the only one with feelings."

"FEELINGS! LAURA YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT FEELING?" He shouted. Okay I get it he was hurt but he needs to calm down.

"YOU NEED TO CALM THE HELL DOW- LOOK OUT!" I screamed causing him to swerve the car. we pulled off the road as ross came to a halt.

Why do deer's run across the road when they see vehicles coming?

"Are you okay?" He asked me a few moments later as we both tried to calm down from the scare.

Releasing my sit belt I got out slamming the door.

I walked a good few steps then stopped just staring at the sky.

"Laura?" he asked

Spinning around I found him right behind me looking me up and down concerned.

"Yea, you?" I replied. This wasn't I moment to argue but just to be grateful.

"Yea..." he said

"Here." He said taking my hand "Feel this?" he asked placing it over his heart

It was racing still.

"This isn't panic when that deer ran across the road, it's panic when I realized that you could have been hurt. i saw how you were Tell me, look me in the eyes and tell me you don't feel the same way abut me." He slowly said staring at me straight in my eyes the darkness of the night and the light from his car made he look so handsome

LAURA!!

"I-" I started.

"Peony look me in the eyes."

"I do like you ross, it's just that, I'm so messed up. please just give me some time. I promise give me 3 weeks and I promise I'll tell you." I Said holding his hands

"2 weeks." he said

"2 and a half. take it are leave it."

"Don't try to fight love Peony." he said moving a strand of hair from my face.

"Come on let me get you home." he said taking my hand and walking me back to the car.