Chapter 6~Meeting his family~

(Y/n)'s POV 

Leo opened the manhole cover and gestured for me to go first. I smiled and thanked him.

'What a gentleman' I thought to myself and climbed down the ladder, Leo followed and we continued to his lair.

"So Raph wears a red bandanna and has a temper. Donnie wears a purple bandanna and is the smart one. Mikey wears an orange bandanna and is a jokester and finally, Master Splinter is a giant rat and is also your father/sensei and was the one who taught you guys ninjutsu. Did I leave anything out?" I questioned.

"Nope that's about it, you're really good at remembering things... and it looks like we're here," he said and walked through the entrance to the lair as I followed and looked around in awe.

"It's not much, but it's home" he rubbed the back of his neck.

"It's awesome"

 He smiled at that then shouted out. "HEY, GUYS COME MEET (Y/N)!" 

I heard something crash then three turtles came rushing out of the dojo, pushing each other trying to get out first and following them was a giant rat. They all came over and stood in front of me.

"So this is the girl lame-a-nardo never shuts up about" Raph smirked.

Leo blushed  "N-no I don't I've only mentioned her once or twice and that's 'cause you guys asked about her!" he said quickly, still blushing.

"Yeah sure whatever, I'm Raphael, call me Raph" he smirked at me causing Leo to start getting jealous, unnoticeable to you.

"It's nice to meet you Raph" I smiled at him.

Then Donnie walked over and shook my hand. "Hi (Y/n), I'm Donatello but feel free to call me Donnie, Don or D whichever one you prefer" he smiled showing his gap and I smiled back.

"Nice to meet you Donnie" I let go of this hand to be suddenly engulfed in a hug.

"Hey dudette, I'm Michelangelo but you can call me Mikey," He said excitedly and let me out of the hug.

I giggle. "It's nice to meet you, Mikey, I've heard a lot about you all good things of course." he smiled and then Master Splinter introduced himself.

"Hello (Y/n), I am Hamato Yoshi but please call me Splinter, I thank you for saving my son yesterday"

"It's an honour to meet you sir and you're welcome. I'm glad I did 'cause I wouldn't have been able to meet your amazing family" I bowed to him in respect.

"She's a good one Leonardo, treat her right" he winked at Leo and we both blushed causing him chuckled. He then excused himself and went into the dojo to meditate. 

The rest of us sat down on the couch. I sat at the edge with Leo sitting beside me.

"So (Y/n) tell us about yourself" Donnie spoke up.

"Well, my full name is (Y/n) (M/n) Logan. I live in California with my brother and our teammates but I consider them family as well. I was sent here to train with The Avengers for a while, oh and I'm also 16"(I'm making the turtles 17)  

"So you're a Superhero?! What's your Superhero name?!" asked Mikey in shock like everyone else.

"Well, I guess you could say that, and it's Beast Girl 'cause I can morph into any animal I want"

"Wait, Beast Girl? That means you're the sister of Beast Boy right? Which means you're a Titan!" Donnie sounded shocked as everyone looked at me to see if I was true.

"Yeah you're right Donnie"

"THAT'S SO COOL! Will you change into an animal for me PLEASEEEE?!" Mikey begged me causing me to laugh.